2016 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Love my Charger
By LoveHP

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

It's not my midlife crisis car, it my midlife living car. I've had it for over a year and still get compliments.

I have a love-hate relationship with my Scat Pack
By voice3

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T Scat Pack 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

I've owned my Scat Pack for approximately 6-months and have 3200 miles on it so far. Here's my pro/con assesment. Pros: Driving this car is incredible (I always look forward to driving it and the power is exceptional), I really like both the interior and exterior styling, ride comfort is very good (if you like a firm ride), highway gas milage is surprisingly good, tech features like blind spot detection and adaptive cruse control work very well, great overall family car. Cons: Build quality is poor (body panels are a bit off - the hood fit is particularly poor, white body paint doesn't match bumper color, a few interior rattles even with just 3000 miles), dealer service is the worse I've experienced anywhere (Major World Dodge in NYC), side mirrors are too small and have blind spots no matter how they are adjusted (definitely get the tech package with blind spot detection), hard to see the front of the car over the scoop (Dodge does not offer front parking sensors). Despite the shortcomings of this car, I would not trade it for anything else in its price range because the driving experience is very very good and I like the styling. I just wish Dodge had better quality control both for its cars and dealership network...

2016 charger sxt rally
By david gardner

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've only had the car for a month, so far I'm really liking it. haven't had any [problems with it. fun to drive and kind of sporty for a sedan. Katy Chrysler Dodge jeep gave me a good deal. I am happy with my purchase so far!

2016 Charger RT - Nice Ride
By EWC

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Folks: I have a 77 mile round-trip commute in heavy traffic each day. It's not fun. My 2016 Charger has been just great for the first ~10K miles. If I take it easy, I also get 32 MPG on the open highway. The vehicle is well built, quick, secure and solid. I also feel safe in it. Importantly, it also has the necessary grunt and agility to get you out of a jamb (e.g., when an aggressive 18 wheeler or a jacked up F-250 is bearing down on you on Houston's I-45) when needed. It's also a handsome beast and looks good parked among the Mercedes and BMWs that the bulk of my colleagues drive (it also makes a bit of a statement that you are not following the herd). I have a few classic cars (e.g., C-2 Corvette and vintage GM muscle cars) so owning a "daily driver" with a little bit of style is important. The 2016 Charger has it all. The only problem is that 2 of my High School boys always want to drive it (even over the old Vette, a nice King Ranch F-150 and my wife's BMW convertible). Go figure. Nice job Dodge. Keep building neat cars and I'll keep buiying a new one every couple of years.

Awesome
By Steve

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T Road and Track 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)