2015 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

AMAZING CAR
By benji smith

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I love this car, it has 19000 miles on it and it is running strong, the only bad this is that i warped my rotors but that is my fault lol. The gas millage car be awful but when you get on the interstate i get 32 miles to the gallon! I had to give the car to my mom because of multiple speeding tickets and was tired of paying fines. I love the car will defiantly get another one when i get out of the military.

impressive, first experience with the car
By Ron

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

very impressed and pleased with our choice. (wished I could have found the 5.7) but all is going great with the charger, and no complaints. went to the dealer to look around only, and 2 hours later we left in a sxt plus.

Comfy Hot Rod
By Gary Engmann

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

A pleasure to drive with awsome power.

RT Fan
By Tyna Batten

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I'm not a car person and intended for my next vehicle to be a truck. I've never been a Dodge fan. After test driving I loved it! The U Connect is awesome. The only improvement would be better gas mileage. 16.7 in town, 25.6 on the road.

Great car unless you go through car washes.
By Joehonea10@gmail.com

2015 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought this car in July of last year. Had been a great car until about 2 months ago. The door handles have cheap plastic covers over them and when I went through the touchless car wash and got to the end where the blowers dry the car my passanger side door handle flew off. Didnt notice until i parked to vaccum I found the peice but some of the clips were broken so it wasnt a tight fit thats when I realized they are kind of flimsy they move around a little when you wiggle them. So I brought it to the dealer and told them what happend and they told me to super glue it back on. I wasnt going to do that to a brand new car and had to talk to a few people before somebody helped. They dont sell just the cover so I had to get a whole new handle. They paid for it after I exchanged words with the manager. I got my new handle with cover. I figured the first one was just defective because the drivers side and others held ok in the wash. I went through the was a few more times and it popped off again on the same door and at the blow dryer at the wash again. When you spend a good deal of money on a car you dont expect door handles to just snap off in the car wash. Especially a brushless one love the car but this one issue is vary frustrating and I wouldn't have bought this car if I would have known what I know now. In the mean time I guess I'll be washing it delicately by hand.