2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

2014 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Great Car to drive
By joelyjoel03 on 01/20/15 10:13 AM (PST)

2014 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After driving the car for 9 months now, I've been able to greatly assess the vehicle. What it lacks in acceleration it makes up in top speed. It's a very quick muscle car. My car is fairly "factory" on the mechanical side with the exception of an aftermarket K&N Air intake system. This simply added 2 or 3 horse power off the line and a more muscle sound from under the hood. The car has great handling on the high end, since being a bit more heavy than usual sedans, while the car is going slower. It's a heavy car (5100 lbs not including the gas and passengers) so you feel it greatly when trying to maneuver quickly. Let's just say I smoked a V8 Mustang with all the bells and whistles.

Performance with gas mileage you can live with
By 0to60in15mins on 10/28/14 11:39 AM (PDT)

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven my Black on Black Charger for 7000 miles. Great performance. The gas mileage I am getting on my mixed commute is about 21 MPG. On the trips it can range from 26-28 depending on the speed, wind and terrain. The car is a rocket. Depending on what state I am in, folks get out of the way. Car wants to run at 80 MPH. With a top speed of 140 MPH, I wish I was back assigned back in Germany so I could drive this car as designed. Car is very comfortable at highway speeds. Car is a bit too stiff at low speeds on rough roads but that to be expected.

"2014 Dodge Charger R/T"
By carreviewer99 on 12/13/13 10:04 AM (PST)

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

As many may know they use Chargers as Police Vehicles, Well i know why now, The Charger has Lots of power and if You want some Luxury it has that too! Heated Seats both passenger and driver, And REAR HEATED SEATS! did i also mention a heated steering wheel and cooled seats too?? To add the icing to the cake an 8.4-inch touchscreen display And BI-Xenon headlights and Race-Track style taillights which are LED, Yes there is more, Optional Beats Audio, My charger came with a ALPINE AUTO SYSTEM which was very good. Overall this vehicle was AWESOME coming from a Teenager! but the Reliability Reputation is not so good. 8/10.

Excellent Ride and gas
By pegasus_rt on 12/08/13 19:25 PM (PST)

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded my 2013 Dodge Challenger Rallye Redline, fully loaded, for a bright white 2014 Charger R/T, base model. I love this car. When I owned the challenger, I drove it like it had a hemi, on occasion. The charger 5.7 hemi, has so far gotten better gas milage than my 3.6 pentastar in the challenger. Handling is great, with regards to the size. Space is awesome. The 8.5 media screen is awesome. Acceleration is great.