Great in the snow!
By mndriver2013 on
2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
We just had 16 inches of snow and the AWD SXT 8 speed handles it better than my Mazda Tribute SUV. Braking and cornering is a dream. I can't even tell when the vehicle is shifting gears... smooth as butter with great exceleration when you need it. All in a V6! We are averaging 24 mpg (mostly highway). Better than the soccer-mom-van we traded in for our "midlife crisis" car. JK. Actually, we plan on giving this vehicle to our daughter after she learns to drive. I feel happy she will be getting a "hand me down" this safe.
Favorite Features
AWD. Smooth handling. Good gas mileage for AWD/ large sedan. Large screen that is easy to use/ navigation.
Suggested Improvements
None.
By mndriver2013
on 04/10/13 19:20 PM (PDT)

6500 mile update: The car is also excellent on long trips with very little outside noise. I am getting 29 MPG with the AWD and 32 MPG when the AWD is not engaged on the highway. 19 MPG in city with AWD. (Much better than my last muscle car 74 Pontiac Firebird that averaged 10MPG!) I got a lifetime warranty thru Dodge and plan on keeping this vehicle in the family for many years to come. MNdriver2013