2013 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Amazing HEMI!

2013 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

Amazing HEMI!
By thedriver93 on

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded my VW Jetta for this baby! All I had was 4 cylinders with a max of 170 HP, to upgrade to 370 was awesome! Almost 400 ft lbs torque is simply sensational. The Uconnect 8.4 inch screen was easy to use, Beats sound system is great, cooled and heated leather seats are comfortable, remote start is a favorite. It's a dream to drive, I don't get passed up all the time anymore, just put my foot down and I'm instantly thrown back in my seat and I'm gone! MPG is a bit low as I'm averaging about 18-20 MPG but I do kind of have a lead foot but with this car, who wouldn't?! Definitely a keeper

Favorite Features

370 HorsePower, 400 ft lbs torque, cooled Nd heated leather seats, gorgeous head turning looks in all black with black top package black 20" rims, Beats audio system, UConnect 8.4" screen, paddle shifters, easy exit seat that moves steering wheel, pedals, and seat all the way back to help you get out and in, and last but not least, HEMI V8!!!

Suggested Improvements

Everything is perfect, just want a bit better MPG, AC vents don't really turn all the way to face my face, I always find myself leaning over a bit to cool off.