Used 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

SRT8 6.4L V8 5-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )

SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have about 5,600 on "White Lightning". I still look forward to every day that I can jump into this awesome machine and drive anywhere at all. I frequently have people at gas stations, parking lots, and drive-throughs comment on how gorgeous she looks. Turns heads everywhere. I still LOVE the 6.4 liter Hemi with 470 hp. What I love almost as much as the power is the safety-tech features. The Blind spot warning and back-up assistance with cross traffic warning is AWESOME!! They have worked flawlessly and prevented at least one accident so far.

Favorite Features

6.4 Liter Hemi with unbelievable power!! Safety Tech with blind spot warning and backup camera with cross-traffic warning. Unbelievable POWER!!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Longer lasting tires that can withstand daily burn-outs.

SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have over 4,000 miles on this Beast. Over 2 tons of American muscle, however, it consistently gets 0 to 60 times of 4.6 to 4.7 seconds. Build quality is superb. Better than my 4 previous Acuras and 1 prior Lexus. Base sound system is wonderful. I have not found a single flaw or problem with it yet. The 6.4 liter hemi that puts out 470 hp is beyond description. Acceleration is so wonderful that I am addicted to it. Every day I wake up eager to drive this incredible vehicle. My son has a 2012 Challenger SRT8 with the same 6.4 liter hemi. His experience is the same. Like me, me plans to drive his SRT8 forever.

Favorite Features

Incredibly powerful 6.4 liter Hemi. Unbelievably awesome Brembo brakes.

Suggested Improvements

Find more dealers who are willing to discount this incredible vehicle. I had to travel 200 miles from Fresno to get a good deal.