2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - Consumer Reviews

SRT8 6.4L V8 5-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd on 09/08/13 04:44 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have about 5,600 on "White Lightning". I still look forward to every day that I can jump into this awesome machine and drive anywhere at all. I frequently have people at gas stations, parking lots, and drive-throughs comment on how gorgeous she looks. Turns heads everywhere. I still LOVE the 6.4 liter Hemi with 470 hp. What I love almost as much as the power is the safety-tech features. The Blind spot warning and back-up assistance with cross traffic warning is AWESOME!! They have worked flawlessly and prevented at least one accident so far.

SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd on 07/25/13 04:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have over 4,000 miles on this Beast. Over 2 tons of American muscle, however, it consistently gets 0 to 60 times of 4.6 to 4.7 seconds. Build quality is superb. Better than my 4 previous Acuras and 1 prior Lexus. Base sound system is wonderful. I have not found a single flaw or problem with it yet. The 6.4 liter hemi that puts out 470 hp is beyond description. Acceleration is so wonderful that I am addicted to it. Every day I wake up eager to drive this incredible vehicle. My son has a 2012 Challenger SRT8 with the same 6.4 liter hemi. His experience is the same. Like me, me plans to drive his SRT8 forever.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Dodge Charger Srt8 in VA is:

$201 per month*