Used 2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2013 Dodge Charger

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

2013 srt8 plum crazy purple
By dmitri

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

great car could be a little bit nicer shifter bezel and instrumentation, actually gets great mpg on Highway driving, great sound system Harmon Kardon, and definitely get some good all season tires if driving year round.

Fantastic example of modern muscle car!
By Michael Arnold

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

It's a crowd pleaser everywhere it goes. Unbelievable driving characteristics and performance. Will certainly become a valued classic!

Great Car! but disappointing customer service
By motormann2

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Own a 2013 Dodge Charger SE V6 with Sports Appearance Package. To noe it s been a great car,comfortable, great handling, surprising amount pf power, gets many compliment, but was disappointed to recently receive a recall involving faulty alternator which could potentially compromise my safety. Been a month now and Chrysler still has no alternator replacements, and doesnt know when they will! Meanwhile Im paying for a car i m afraid to drive! Very poor service on Chryslers part! Because of this I dont think I would buy another! Beware recall involves 2012,2013,2014 Charger, Challenger, 300, Durango , Cherokee/V6

Styling, Performance, Handling

Chrysler Corporate Customer service needs improvement

What a Ride!
By allmyharts

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just got my 13 Charger R/T 2 weeks ago. I was driving a 02 GTP turbocharger. Boy what a difference in comfort and drive! I am totally loving my Charger with all the bells and whistles. The seats are so comfortable I can't wait each day to get in and drive. My GTP was a great car and had turbo so it went pretty fast but the Charger just goes by instinct. All I have to do is say "go" and we are off. I can't say much more about this car except it is awesome and looks pretty dang sexy! My only complaint is the sound system. I love my music and love it loud and thumping. The sound system in the car just doesn't do that well. Will be adding additional sound equipment to get the sound I want.

Vented/Heated Seats, smooth ride, Hemi engine, Uconnect, I could go on and on

The sound system could use a boost. I love my music and love it loud and just don't get that with the sound system in the car.

Dodge Has Been Busy!
By randallscott

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

During the last 20 years or so Dodge has definitely been busy designing and building cars that exude visceral appeal!
The 2014 Charger SXT is just such a car!
It's rated at 300 hp with an 8 spd tranny that is rated to deliver 31 mpg hwy.
On a short test loop I recorded an average of 35 mph with little more effort than avoiding hard throttle application, and managing my approach to stop lights - I would say Dodge's numbers are accurate for those who actually drive to conserve fuel.
The Charge is a full-size, 4-door...spacious interior, very well laid-out instrument panel with large 8.4" touch screen display, Garmin Nav system...pretty much all the bells and whistles.

Is "everything" a good answer? I LOVE the exterior styling! The car simply looks bad-@$$ sitting still! On a more practical, less visceral note, the car is well-balanced...large door openings, easy entry, comfy seats, all the little "do-dads" such as heated everything, and even perforated leather seats that flow AC! I love the 20" gloss black wheels and 245 series tires...the rear spoiler that says "Yeah!", the electronic shifter for the 8 spd tranny...the 8 spd tranny! The car is a great balance between practicality and performance!

In all honesty I can't think of anything at this point. At the price-point delivered, this is a LOT of car!