2012 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The best car that you

2012 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic)

The best car that you are over looking...
By themightyinf on

2012 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

First things first... I have never owned anything other than V8's. I kinda feel than anything less is... unamerican. So, for my first big family four door, I had two real choices. Ford Taurus or Dodge Charger R/T...and they dont make V8 Taurus(siii?) So Dodge is was the winner. The vehicle is very well appointed, great sound system (Beats By Dre), and its not too shabby on the eyes. I wish I could read the minds on the BMW and Merc owners that pull up next to me... Not the typical look and feel of the Dodge of 10 years ago, or even two years ago for that matter. I dont have enough characters remaining to list the standard items on this car... Just Great!!!

Favorite Features

Value... you would have to spend $50k on a car from another country to match what you would find here. The 5.7 Hemi V8 moves the heavy four door with minimal fuss. The Uconnect is great, connected my iPhone in 10 seconds. The Tomtom turn by turn navigation on the 8.4 inch touch screen works great. Want sports scores or weather, its just a touch away. Whats playing at the nearest movie? It knows. Looks... This thing looks great, a massive improvement over the last model. Cheap plastic is gone, thanks to the new owners(fiat). The gaps are clean and looks much more costly than you would think. A very sharp car!!

Suggested Improvements

Now the dislikes, deep footwells in the back means scratched up trim due to constant shoe scuffs. The trunk opens alittle too tall... people with high issues are gonna have issues closing the boot. Head space is gonna suck for the tall in the rear seats, your gonna get to know that rear wind screen very well. Can we call it something else? Four door "Charger"? Right... They got the Challenger correct, i would really like to see a Charger Coupe! One can dream!