Impressive in All Areas
By russl57 on
2012 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I had stayed away from Chrysler products for years even though I grew up with them and owned many classic Mopar Muscle Cars. The 2011 Charger redesign caught my attention and I ended up buying a 2012 Charger RT with the Road and Track package in Black. I ordered mine from the factory with Navigation, Super track Package and the new Beats Stereo options. With rebate, dealer discount and supplier discount the total cost without tax was $31,400. That is a lot of car for the money. I have had a lot of fast cars and while I would not say the car is super fast I would say it has plenty of power. Most impressive is the handling and interior quality. I would highly recommend this vehicle to others.
Favorite Features
With the blacked out grill of the Road and Track package the car looks awesome in Black. The tail lights remind me of my two 1969 Chargers that I had owned. The Beats sound system is great. The brakes are incredible for a two ton beast.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that needed improvement was the exhaust sound which I have already improved. I installed a full cat back exhaust from Corsa, the sport version. It makes the Charger sound like a Charger, with absolutely no drone or resonance at any RPM.