2012 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
This is One Amazing and Surprizing Car
By rdjsw on 06/22/12 15:31 PM (PDT)

2012 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

In my middle 50's and have purchased or leased new cars every 3 to 5 years for most of my life. This is the smoothest, quietest, most comfortable car I've ever owned. I purchased the SXT V6 with the 8-Speed and Rallye Plus package. Even with the 20" rims the car rides great on all be the roughest roads. No unwanted noises get in or are in (rattles, squeaks) this extremely quiet interior. The U-connect is wonderful and for a 4000lbs car this thing moves and handles great. Cannot say enought about the attention to detail inside and out and the overall outstanding build quality. Have been a Mopar lover since High School but have not owned "American" since the late 80's. Great Job!

This is the SE, with the 8 speed option
By ggale on 06/16/12 10:07 AM (PDT)

2012 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Match the 3.6 l with the 8 speed ZF transmission and the result is great. I would imagine some don't like the idea of an 8 speed. Let me tell you, it is fantastic. Shifts are fast, hardly noticeable, and the performance is just great. Very fast, Very economical. I am a lead foot, yet the average mpg (city mostly) is just over 22mpg. I have managed over 32mpg consistantly at 70mph. Yet the power available is unbelieveable. The electronic shifter is the most complained about item. Takes one day to get use to, and not really all that different from a mechanical shifter. Drives like a much smaller car. Chrysler Corp. has obviously been listening to real drivers suggestions.

2012 SXT BLACKTOP PKG
By blacktop1 on 03/08/12 23:18 PM (PST)

2012 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Let me tell you first off that the look of this car really got me. I love the aggressive look of the car. The blacktop package adds 20" black rims, a blacked out front grill, an upgraded sound system (alpine speakers on mines), paddle shifters and a sport tuned suspension. This makes the car really stand out from the rest of the chargers on the road w/o having to do anything but spend the extra $1495. The interior is just beautiful. Large comfortable leather seats and all the bells and whistles you can think of and more. I mean really...cooled/heated cup holders??? The uconnect screen with navi and backup cam are almost too distracting

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Dodge Charger Sedan in VA is:

$151 per month*