2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Sporty and somewhat practical

2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Sporty and somewhat practical
By a587789 on

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a bmw 325i that I hated. So my expectations on this car were low. I took a 2k mile road trip in it and it worked better than the dealership promised. I absolutely love it. Great ride. Great gas mileage. Great acceleration and breaking. Plenty of room for everything. The only downside from it was that the Bluetooth and passive entry did not work. The passive entry was fixed by the dealer for free and the bluetooth unit is on back order. The dealer tells me that no one in the southeast has one available. I am tempted to visit the BMW manufacturing plant and do burnouts in the parking lot. Long Live Detroit!

Interior design. Ease of use. Warranty coverage. Safety features. Exterior design. Better transmission than in previous years. Rear wheel drive. Compartment storage. Instructional DVD.

Remote start with the key in the car only. Backup camera option. Park assist. Full size spare. Better tire jack. Maybe all wheel drive? Slightly longer warranty.