2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Great Balance between muscle a

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Balance between muscle and every day driver.
By xevilxdanx on

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have put 9,000 miles on my car. I purchased the max package, which has a lot of great features from the sound system to the blind spot monitor. I only wish they installed vented seats for the summer time. The car has plenty of power for its size especially up hill. The AWD is great in the snow and shuts off above 40 degrees and only turns on when it is raining, manual mode is on, or the Traction Control is turned off. If you put the car on cruse control the car will get 25 miles to the gallon on the highway. The touch screen is extremely useful. It allows you to navigate your I-pod control the climate controls, see the 5 day forecast, and watch DVDs when parked.

Adaptive cruse control Blind spot detection Heated and cooled cup holders 9 speaker surround sound Touch screen interface Auto on and off high beams. Pausing and rewinding satellite radio. The ability to save favorite songs and artist on the satellite radio.

Problems with keyless entry door handles. They way to disengage manual mode. Lack of capability of the voice command system. Noway of keeping the AWD off. (they probably have their reasons why it canít be shut off by the driver)