Different in a good way
By bigsky_klx on
2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I wanted something stylish and good on gas to replace my Tahoe. Couldn't be happier with my decision. The car stands out from anything around it, love the bold looks. It does not look like everything else on the road. V6 is the best of both worlds, good mileage and good power. Putting gas in the Hemi would get old quick. The interior is fantastic, nice and comfy, with a lot of standard options. Does not feel like you are in a base model car. Visibility is great and there is tons of room, does not feel cramped. First Dodge I have ever owned and so far I am impressed.
Favorite Features
The looks, throw a spoiler and some window tint on it and it would look like a $40K car. The touchscreen is pretty cool too along with the heated cloth seats. I got my phone to hook up to the blue tooth in about 10 seconds so I am excited to try it out.
Suggested Improvements
Not much I can think of, maybe make the rear view camera standard? Also, on the higher end cars, you can get the heated/cooled drink holders, make that standard as well. Otherwise, the car is pretty solid as is, didn't have to compromise anything.
By wbbellyboy
on 07/15/13 21:11 PM (PDT)

So good to hear! I just got a really nice orange one and I am putting my spoiler and tinting the windows this week. I do think it is wise to purchase an extended warranty since the dealer said it has about 65 computer parts in it. Hope yours last well into 200K!