2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
2011 R/T AWD MAX = AWESOME
By dleininger on 05/02/11 03:44 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was in the market for a fun performance oriented car with room in the back for a carseat or 2. This Charger has more than exceeded my expectations. I test drove and looked at others, and nothing in the market right now can compare or compete. I'm blown away by all the features everytime I drive it. I would put this Dodge Charger up there against any M3, S63AMG, etc. The features are that good. I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the R/T MAX bundle so you don't miss out on any goodies. I get the more expensive Red paint color (worth it) with the Red leather interior (get it). This is BY FAR the BEST car I've ever had. My wife LOVES it, kids love it, and so does every guy on my street LOL.

Best Car Ever
By paulnn on 03/22/11 08:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have the 2011 R/T Road and Track special. It is the closest thing I could get to the SRT for 2011.(SRT returns in 2012) It has all available options including the Redline 3 paint. The car holds the road like it it glued to it. The redesign is near perfect. It turns heads everywhere I go. Overall the car is so much more than I expected. I bought this car while it was leaving the factory, sight unseen. I am still excited just to look at it, driving it is an absolute pleasure. Nice ride for cruising, raw rubber burning power for showing off. The legendary HEMI lives and breaths anew in this classic redesign that actually made the car much better.

RT Fuel Mileage better than expected
By jowica on 03/21/11 10:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Don't let the V8 Hemi tag scare you off. The V8 has a fuel management system that shuts 4 cylinders down when not needed. On one open stretch of I-95 I bumped it down to 65mph and averaged between 31 and 33mpg. The system also kicks in while driving city roads around 30mph. The car has averaged about 21mpg in the city, just as good as many V6 models out there without the fuel management system. The car itself is great to drive. Fit and finish are excellent. The RT base package is all ones really needs- remote start, 8.4" Uconnect w/bluetooth, 18" alloy wheels, spoiler. A similarly equipped V6 will save you a few thousand dollars, but you'll get the value back with the RT at trade.

2011 Charger RT (AWD) rocks!
By kmingis on 03/11/11 07:07 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had the 2011 Charger RT AWD (Max bundle, meaning fully loaded) for just under two weeks and am blown away by it. I've put just over 1,000 miles on it so far, and the Charger has surpassed every expectation I had for it. (And I set a pretty high bar.) The styling is totally standout and wows every single person who has seen the car -- even those who aren't into muscle cars and/or care about gas mileage. The interior design is outstanding, the fit and finish are of Audi levels -- I've had several Audis including most recently a 2005 Audi Allroad 4.2 -- and the Hemi, is a blast. The handling is solid and flat on curves and turns, and the pick-up, of course, is phenomenal.

315 Miles into it
By brian31508 on 02/22/11 19:29 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well i've had the Brand new 2011 Dodge Charger for about 3 days so far. Its red which is an extra $941. This car is pretty damm nice. I love the new touch scree with the Garmin nav system. The only thing I can see that I would like to have so far would be to be able to use the voice response system to adjust the climate control and the heated wheel and seats. I love the camera that senses rain on the windows and turns the bright lights on for you thats a great system. One problem i've had already is the infrared sensor on the door stopped working of i couldn't open the door with the key in my pocket. The dealership is ordering a new handle I guess. This car is awesome so far buy one.

The Best Full Size Automobile in America
By 1atomic on 01/22/11 18:05 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm the very happy owner of a powerful new V8 Charger. The V6 test driven was perfect, but we opted for a Hemi powered R/T to gain AWD. The quality is by far the best in North America. We tested many new '11 autos & narrowed our choice between a Charger & '11 Durango. The materials are of high quality, the ride-handling combination's perfectly balanced. We are an Acura & Honda family but added this Dodge to show the country & Chrysler our support. The Charger's on par w/ our '10 Accord Crosstour, yet a totally different car. Both excel in their respective categories. A compliment to Chrysler Co. If enormous power & AWD are not needed, the new V6 should please everyone. Test drive both 1st.

2011 Dodge Charger
By jaymo1 on 12/26/10 12:44 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just picked up a new 2011 Dodge Charger. Wow! Incredible vehicle! Great MPG 29.5 MPG from DC to Baltimore, fast (292HP), easy to use 8.3" touch screen controls heated seats and you can pause and rewind live music (Sirius) playing on the radio, handles the rough roads in DC and Baltimore like a very expensive car, old school power steering - you can make a U-turn with one hand, very quiet interior, black headliner. The racetrack/LED rear lights look very nice at night. One of the best vehicles that I have ever driven! 10 out of 10! People keep stopping me at red lights, gas stations, asking me how much it costs and how I like it. Pretty cool for a base medel, entry level vehicle (27H)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Charger in VA is:

$137 per month*