2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: 2011 R/T AWD MAX = AWESOME

2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

2011 R/T AWD MAX = AWESOME
By dleininger on

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was in the market for a fun performance oriented car with room in the back for a carseat or 2. This Charger has more than exceeded my expectations. I test drove and looked at others, and nothing in the market right now can compare or compete. I'm blown away by all the features everytime I drive it. I would put this Dodge Charger up there against any M3, S63AMG, etc. The features are that good. I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the R/T MAX bundle so you don't miss out on any goodies. I get the more expensive Red paint color (worth it) with the Red leather interior (get it). This is BY FAR the BEST car I've ever had. My wife LOVES it, kids love it, and so does every guy on my street LOL.

All the technology gadgets, just too many to list. Performance of the HEMI engine, and the nice growl being stock, can't imagine how it would sound with a CAI and exhaust, wow. Like others had said, love the tail light, very unique. Love the uniqueness over all of this vehicle. Fun to drive. Nothing else like it on the road today. Just buy one, if you are in the market for a new car, you WILL NOT REGRET IT.

NONE.