2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: 2011 Dodge Charger

2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

2011 Dodge Charger
By jaymo1 on

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just picked up a new 2011 Dodge Charger. Wow! Incredible vehicle! Great MPG 29.5 MPG from DC to Baltimore, fast (292HP), easy to use 8.3" touch screen controls heated seats and you can pause and rewind live music (Sirius) playing on the radio, handles the rough roads in DC and Baltimore like a very expensive car, old school power steering - you can make a U-turn with one hand, very quiet interior, black headliner. The racetrack/LED rear lights look very nice at night. One of the best vehicles that I have ever driven! 10 out of 10! People keep stopping me at red lights, gas stations, asking me how much it costs and how I like it. Pretty cool for a base medel, entry level vehicle (27H)

Favorite Features

dual exhaust, black headliner, 8.4' UConnect Touch screen radio, pause and rewind Sirius radio songs, heated cloth seats, dash board, fully lined truck, rear "racetrack LED lights", handles well, quick for a V6 (292HP), front (looks like an angry shark!), wheels,

Suggested Improvements

make the steering wheel skinny (like the old cars - thn VW Beetle), with just two connection points instead if three (at 9 and 3, instead of 9, 6 and 3). Make a hybrid. Otherwise, one of the best vehicles that I have ever driven! Good job Dodge/Chrysler/Fiat!
By diehard2
on 01/16/11 14:20 PM (PST)

That's a pretty good December review for a car that started production in January at the factory in Canada. Must be the CEO.

By cornell1
on 01/22/11 14:03 PM (PST)

The new Dodge Charger is a joy to own. We just took delivery of ours. A number of 2011 Chargers were produced prior to January and I think the owner of the vehicle above pre-ordered his/hers. We saw a couple 2011 Chargers on the NYS thruway early on and wondered if they were test mules or early production models. There is no mistaking the classic taillights. Living in the Buffalo, NY, area (very close to Ontario, Canada), we frequently get glimpses of "pre-production" Chrysler products.

By 1atomic
on 01/22/11 17:32 PM (PST)

I, too, have seen early product Chargers. I would not buy one of the first ones out. We ordered a fully loaded R/T with AWD & cannot wait until delivery. The test drive was a delight. The best car out there for the price.