2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews 2

2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
The best car I've ever owned
By gina4ever0 on 12/08/11 03:05 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love all of the options with this car, I also love the attention I get when I'm out in the car.. Everyone's head turns, and I've had people to stop me a lot asking about my Dodge Charger 2011 R/T. I do wish it got a little better gas milage. Over all it's a 4.8 stars in my book. This car is quiet, reliable, and fun to drive.

2011 Dodge charger Rallye
By davidnc on 09/05/11 05:10 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the charger on aug 12,2011.First reaction was seemed a nice reliable car,the v6 offered enough hp(almost 300hp) for my needs .For my real muscle car I have a 95 stang with 460 in it . Had car 3 weeks I put 600 miles total, first week had to replace drivers door handle keyless entry issue Lador day weekend gages flashing offf and on couldnt start car nothing worked except for strobbing gages on an off which stopped after 10 minutes . My confidence in this car is now zero.It's at dealership.I havent even made my first payment Im glad I wasnt on road trip.Previous car wae 1995 jeep wrangler with 335,000 miles with no major issues too bad this car is already having them.

2011 Charger W/Rallye Apperance Group
By joshhumphrey on 07/24/11 13:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awesome. I fell in love immediately it has everything you could want. The 20 wheels in the Rallye package will get you car noticed. Has a powerful v6 3.6 engine that's more than satisfying. Handling is great along with little road noise. The inside is very comfortable, but the back seats seem to have a little less space than previous years. The touch Screen is great along with the audio. A nice 4 door with style!

Very Impressed with Dodge
By mwhitworth on 06/30/11 10:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a white SE. Have the base model but still a very nice car. I have never owned a Dodge before until now. Canít believe how nice the inside is. The cloth seats are nice but a little firm. Might need to break them in a little. Powerful V6 and quiet when cruising in ecco mode. The car is Lexus quiet at 70 mph. Very solid car too over bumps. No cheap plastics inside like the previous models and has a nice solid feel inside with soft material throughout.

I would highly recommend this car
By mattman6 on 06/24/11 12:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We have had this car since April (put on about 3,000 miles) and have taken several trips with it. The seats provide excellent support for extended trips, the ride is feels solid with out being overly soft or to harsh. The car is extremely quiet, and the biggest surprise is the fuel economy. Daily driving is short trips around town we average between 20-21, on the highway we have averaged 28-30 at highway speeds of 70-75 with 5 people, gear through the hills of PA. We haven't had any issue with it. The transmission is a little sluggish at times shifting but overall it's a solid car. Fit and finish are excellent.

Amazing!
By 1atomic on 06/05/11 11:01 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We are very impressed with our new 2011 Dodge Charger R/T and delighted we opted for AWD, a "must have" in the Northeast. Our new Charger was ordered all "optioned out" and the price was still below that of its rivals.

Love my new R/T
By rangedev on 05/16/11 15:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car to the point I had to write about. I am a tall and wide guy (6'3 250) so I need some head and shoulder room. Car shopping left me sick of small "economical" cars with road noise problems or big plush SUVs with wimpy engines. After that I had been eyeballing the Challengers with the 2011 Charger as a close second. Side by side with the new Charger: it's killer new interior, the updated scooped doors, and tail lights put me over the edge. The R/T plus RWD fulfilled all gadget-lust needs (heated/cooled cup warmers, etc...) plus thick leather, killer dash... purchased. So far commuting 280 with cc on at 77mph, and mashing pedals all around town I am holding at 18mpg combined.

Awesome Drive!!!
By ea2011 on 05/13/11 13:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the drive on this car. It drives so smooth and its so spacious. I have test drove so many cars and when I drove the car I fell in love at first drive. I bought the car in 04/2011 and I have not had a problem with it. My son loves the car inside as well.

Electrical Issues
By emejia on 05/05/11 09:20 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

i purchased my vehicle on 3/11/11 and on 4/9/11 i have to get vehicl towed because all of my lights started to flash they said my PCM (power control module) was defected it took weeks for the dealer to get the part mind you the passenger door handle is defected as well i finally picked up my car on 4/26/11 was excited but had to take it back the next day because my headlights would not turn on almost a month later the dealer is telling me they need to replace the BCM (body control module) which is the computer of the car i have called dodge/chrysler customer assiatant and they are no help i am now filing a lemon law and see what happens from there

My Second Charger
By donr872 on 05/02/11 09:17 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This in my second Charger R/T. I love wheat they've done to this car. Essentially they've gone back to the drawing board and a new car has evolved. This car turns heads everywhere I go. I have the R/T Rallye plus, fuel milage is excellent for a car that has nearly 400 hp. I get approx 20mpg in mixed driving. I really like the 'eco' icon on the info cluster that allows you to know when you're in fuel savings mode.