2011 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Master Piece From Guys in Detroit
By rudy_tx on 01/08/13 09:06 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

First of all let me give more information about my ride: Mopar Limited Edition, Transmission: Auto, Engine: 5.7 Liter I love this car. It is powerful, fast, comfy and attractive. Before this, I did not believe in American cars. Especially I was concern their built quality and reliability. Well, I was wrong! At least in this case, Chrysler made a masterpiece. Now I am driving this car for 8 months and 13000 miles. I have not had any problem what so ever. And it is so much fun to drive this beautiful car around and get lots of compliment for it. As you probably agree, this baby is a looker, especially with those pretty blue mopar strips.

Great Car
By mattp4par on 02/10/12 13:38 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I buy a new car every 4-5 years to use for a company car and I will have to say this car makes working fun again. Get the Hemi....it is worth the few mpg's you lose over the V6. My R/T has all the options and I can't say enough for the ease of use of everything. I get thumbs up from cars driving by and compliments at gas stations. Go drive one nothing else in its class compares.

The best car I've ever owned
By gina4ever0 on 12/08/11 03:05 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love all of the options with this car, I also love the attention I get when I'm out in the car.. Everyone's head turns, and I've had people to stop me a lot asking about my Dodge Charger 2011 R/T. I do wish it got a little better gas milage. Over all it's a 4.8 stars in my book. This car is quiet, reliable, and fun to drive.

Love my new R/T
By rangedev on 05/16/11 15:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car to the point I had to write about. I am a tall and wide guy (6'3 250) so I need some head and shoulder room. Car shopping left me sick of small "economical" cars with road noise problems or big plush SUVs with wimpy engines. After that I had been eyeballing the Challengers with the 2011 Charger as a close second. Side by side with the new Charger: it's killer new interior, the updated scooped doors, and tail lights put me over the edge. The R/T plus RWD fulfilled all gadget-lust needs (heated/cooled cup warmers, etc...) plus thick leather, killer dash... purchased. So far commuting 280 with cc on at 77mph, and mashing pedals all around town I am holding at 18mpg combined.

Awesome Drive!!!
By ea2011 on 05/13/11 13:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the drive on this car. It drives so smooth and its so spacious. I have test drove so many cars and when I drove the car I fell in love at first drive. I bought the car in 04/2011 and I have not had a problem with it. My son loves the car inside as well.

My Second Charger
By donr872 on 05/02/11 09:17 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This in my second Charger R/T. I love wheat they've done to this car. Essentially they've gone back to the drawing board and a new car has evolved. This car turns heads everywhere I go. I have the R/T Rallye plus, fuel milage is excellent for a car that has nearly 400 hp. I get approx 20mpg in mixed driving. I really like the 'eco' icon on the info cluster that allows you to know when you're in fuel savings mode.

Best Car Ever
By paulnn on 03/22/11 08:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have the 2011 R/T Road and Track special. It is the closest thing I could get to the SRT for 2011.(SRT returns in 2012) It has all available options including the Redline 3 paint. The car holds the road like it it glued to it. The redesign is near perfect. It turns heads everywhere I go. Overall the car is so much more than I expected. I bought this car while it was leaving the factory, sight unseen. I am still excited just to look at it, driving it is an absolute pleasure. Nice ride for cruising, raw rubber burning power for showing off. The legendary HEMI lives and breaths anew in this classic redesign that actually made the car much better.

RT Fuel Mileage better than expected
By jowica on 03/21/11 10:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Don't let the V8 Hemi tag scare you off. The V8 has a fuel management system that shuts 4 cylinders down when not needed. On one open stretch of I-95 I bumped it down to 65mph and averaged between 31 and 33mpg. The system also kicks in while driving city roads around 30mph. The car has averaged about 21mpg in the city, just as good as many V6 models out there without the fuel management system. The car itself is great to drive. Fit and finish are excellent. The RT base package is all ones really needs- remote start, 8.4" Uconnect w/bluetooth, 18" alloy wheels, spoiler. A similarly equipped V6 will save you a few thousand dollars, but you'll get the value back with the RT at trade.

315 Miles into it
By brian31508 on 02/22/11 19:29 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well i've had the Brand new 2011 Dodge Charger for about 3 days so far. Its red which is an extra $941. This car is pretty damm nice. I love the new touch scree with the Garmin nav system. The only thing I can see that I would like to have so far would be to be able to use the voice response system to adjust the climate control and the heated wheel and seats. I love the camera that senses rain on the windows and turns the bright lights on for you thats a great system. One problem i've had already is the infrared sensor on the door stopped working of i couldn't open the door with the key in my pocket. The dealership is ordering a new handle I guess. This car is awesome so far buy one.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Charger Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*