2010 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
2010 Dodge Charger Rallye Rocks!
By dpr8810 on 03/15/11 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car a few days, but I already love it. I traded in a 2005 Dodge Neon, so this is a serious upgrade. This car has plenty of power. Highway passing is accomplished with ease. I love the size of this vehicle as well. It's huge, which is great for me as I have 2 kids. I can easily get my daughter into her car seat, and there's still room for 2 adults in the back seat. Trunk space is great too. This is really a great family sedan. And this is a good looking vehicle as well. I got the optional 20 inch chrome wheels and it really makes this car standout. One thing you might have to get used to is people coming up to you and asking you about the car. It is a head turner.

Love this car
By Bryan on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought my Charger a couple of months ago and I really love it. Had an old BMW 740 that was heavy but fast, and honestly this has just as much pickup in a tight spot. I have the 3.5L V6 but I drove the 2.7. Glad I got the extra HP. Great going around turns, smooth braking.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Charger Sedan in NJ is:

$220 per month*