2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 03/10 Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

RT Fleet Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 03/10)

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
What great cars are made of
By don on 03/28/10 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ordered my charger in June /09 while there was a large rebate on them all together over 13,000 in discounts but their wasn't any 09 out there so I got a 2010 with the same rebates. The car is deep blue water Pearl that I had a custom shop put some decals on it in silver the car performs very well and gets great mileage for a car this size with a v/8. I find the car very comfortable even on long drives. I have had several cars including performance cars and this car comes close to my old cuda for fun to drive yet way more comfortable and reliable /my only complaint is even with top of the line snow/ice tires you have got to be very careful and drive slower or you will find yourself in trouble

Midlife crisis think not ,just having
By Don on 03/28/10 08:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ordered my 2010 r/t in June to take advantage of the large rebate they had at the time, traded in my 07 ram 4x4, I really enjoy the car, I ordered in blue the had a custom shop add decals in silver. My only complaint is the car even with top of the line snow/ice tires it can be difficult to handle in Canadian winters /note this is a rwd model other then that the car gets unbeatable mileage for a v/8 car this size. And boy does it go!

Voom Voom see my dust ?
By Happiest man alive on 02/04/10 23:02 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got my 2010 RT 7 weeks ago. Already, put on 4k miles on it, and I love this baby. i traded my 06 charger SE, v6, 2.7 liter engine, had that one for 3 years and had 100K when i traded it in. Never had a problem besides dragging on the road, that's why i got another Charger. My RT does a better gas millage that the other one, i get 19-21 on street, and 21-25 on the freeway in decent driving. Just got it dropped and put on my 22 inch wheels on it and i get all the looks. Dodge has come a long way building a reliable car. Just do a test drive and you will know what i am talking about.