Used 2010 Dodge Charger RT Fleet Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

What great cars are made of
By don

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ordered my charger in June /09 while there was a large rebate on them all together over 13,000 in discounts but their wasn't any 09 out there so I got a 2010 with the same rebates. The car is deep blue water Pearl that I had a custom shop put some decals on it in silver the car performs very well and gets great mileage for a car this size with a v/8. I find the car very comfortable even on long drives. I have had several cars including performance cars and this car comes close to my old cuda for fun to drive yet way more comfortable and reliable /my only complaint is even with top of the line snow/ice tires you have got to be very careful and drive slower or you will find yourself in trouble

Favorite Features

Absolute pure power, you don't need any add-ons. Very comfortable, looks great, /I'm always getting compliments on the car

Suggested Improvements

better put this car away in the winter if you have winters like we do here in Ont. Canada, but after all its a high performance rwd sedan what do you expect, maybe consider the awd model?

Midlife crisis think not ,just having
By Don

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ordered my 2010 r/t in June to take advantage of the large rebate they had at the time, traded in my 07 ram 4x4, I really enjoy the car, I ordered in blue the had a custom shop add decals in silver. My only complaint is the car even with top of the line snow/ice tires it can be difficult to handle in Canadian winters /note this is a rwd model other then that the car gets unbeatable mileage for a v/8 car this size. And boy does it go!

Suggested Improvements

2 DOOR?

Voom Voom see my dust ?
By Happiest man alive

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got my 2010 RT 7 weeks ago. Already, put on 4k miles on it, and I love this baby. i traded my 06 charger SE, v6, 2.7 liter engine, had that one for 3 years and had 100K when i traded it in. Never had a problem besides dragging on the road, that's why i got another Charger. My RT does a better gas millage that the other one, i get 19-21 on street, and 21-25 on the freeway in decent driving. Just got it dropped and put on my 22 inch wheels on it and i get all the looks. Dodge has come a long way building a reliable car. Just do a test drive and you will know what i am talking about.

Favorite Features

the 368 Horse power push, handling, 7 speaker stereo system, and everything else.

Suggested Improvements

if there is a way to improve the gas miles without loosing the power, i will be a dodger for life !!!