2010 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
was this car made with me in mind?
By brianch on 04/29/12 06:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I upgraded from a 1995 Dodge Intrepid (3.0 V6) to the Charger SXT (3.5 V6). I can feel the extra .5 liters of power. I fell in love with my Charger as soon as I saw it. Once I sat inside I knew we were meant to be together. After I started driving, I knew this beautiful beast was made with me in mind. This car has everything I want.

2010 Dodge Charger Rallye Rocks!
By dpr8810 on 03/15/11 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car a few days, but I already love it. I traded in a 2005 Dodge Neon, so this is a serious upgrade. This car has plenty of power. Highway passing is accomplished with ease. I love the size of this vehicle as well. It's huge, which is great for me as I have 2 kids. I can easily get my daughter into her car seat, and there's still room for 2 adults in the back seat. Trunk space is great too. This is really a great family sedan. And this is a good looking vehicle as well. I got the optional 20 inch chrome wheels and it really makes this car standout. One thing you might have to get used to is people coming up to you and asking you about the car. It is a head turner.

Love this car
By Bryan on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought my Charger a couple of months ago and I really love it. Had an old BMW 740 that was heavy but fast, and honestly this has just as much pickup in a tight spot. I have the 3.5L V6 but I drove the 2.7. Glad I got the extra HP. Great going around turns, smooth braking.

Problem child
By tracersummit on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Owned this rig for less than 2 months. Have barely 1500 miles on it and the sun roof doesn't work, the tire sensors flash on the dash board, the passenger window fell off the track and it has a vibration the the dealer can't find. All these problems have been looked at 3 times and still no satisfaction. As soon as my warranty runs out, I'm going back to a quality German made car!

One Fun Ride
By AMZ on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After owning a Honda Accord Coupe for 12 years driving a full sized American sedan was thrilling. Haven't owned an 8 cylinder car for about 26 years so having some Detroit iron around me again was gratifying. I am still getting used to her but this car is a real head turner and an absolute thrill to drive. If you're looking at American sedans you must consider the Charger.

Great sports sedan
By Rich on 07/08/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this 2009 used with (13000 miles) in May,"for my wife". She loves it except that the ride is a bit rough on bumpy roads. The car drives great and has lots of room for passengers. It's quiet and feels solid. I was very skeptical about the gas mileage with the hemi V8,but am very impressed so far. 368 H.P and deliver 26- 27 M.P.G. on freeway trips is outstanding.

Great Full Size Car
By commuter on 06/04/10 00:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 3.5L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I replaced an AWD Magnum with this AWD Charger. A lot has been updated in five years in this essentially similar Dodge. First thing noticed is the improved interior. The seats are still firm, supportive and comfortable, but the trim and finishes in the Charger are much nicer, with brushed metallic accents against charcoal. The AWD system now reverts to two wheel drive when AWD isn't needed. This nets a couple more miles per gallon. I'm averaging just under 23 mpg in mixed suburban and expressway driving on my 45 mile trip to work. Most recent tank of gas got me 28.5 mpg, truly impressive for a large, very solid vehicle. Handling is secure, and AWD great in slippery weather.

Charge!
By BrianT on 06/01/10 08:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love my R/T so far. 1400 miles on it. Stock performance is fantastic, but even greater with a programmer; V8 sound literally turns heads. Not a fan of the MDS sound when 4 cyl's turn off. Seat comfort is wonderful; plenty of room for 5 passengers, especially in rear seat. Fits my family very well. Hard to keep foot of gas. HDD system is nice but not as sophisticated as other systems. Sound system is very nice and the bass pumps. Wish car had hood struts instead of the metal stand. Wish a couple other convenience items were standard - see below. This car is worth the money. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a car this much.

Love This Car
By DocJo on 05/20/10 17:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 3.5L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for about a month, but I truly enjoy driving it. I drove the car across country one week after purchasing it and I got great mileage for this type of vehicle. It was really comfortable, even for hours on end. The handling is great, and even the 3.5 L has enough get-up-and-go.

Vvroom
By RamIt on 04/02/10 19:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 3.5L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought our brand new Deep water blue Charger SXT AWD a week ago. We love it! Hugs turns and charges ahead in the higher RPM band. We are already compliments from passersby about the handsome looks of this car. My wife and I are very different heights, but this is no problem with the adj. pedals and telescopic steering wheel. Rear seats fit our childrens car seats with room to spare. This car fits our family like glove. 256 miles is not enough for accurate review, will post again later.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Charger Sedan in VA is:

$135 per month*