Used 2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

was this car made with me in mind?
By brianch

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I upgraded from a 1995 Dodge Intrepid (3.0 V6) to the Charger SXT (3.5 V6). I can feel the extra .5 liters of power. I fell in love with my Charger as soon as I saw it. Once I sat inside I knew we were meant to be together. After I started driving, I knew this beautiful beast was made with me in mind. This car has everything I want.

Favorite Features

excellent handling great power - even with just the 3.5 sleek design muscular body to let those little sport cars know who owns the road sexy engine purr that turns into a growl cockpit designed with the driver in mind very comfortable roomy enough to fit 5 people comfortably I'm 6'2" and fit comfortably behind the wheel

Suggested Improvements

keep the white face speed/tach/rpm/gas guages from the 2010 model, instead of the plain guages of the 2011+ with the electronic info center in the middle. Driving with the bold, white guages in your peripheral brings you back to the days when muscle cars ruled the streets. The new electronic display reminds you that things have changed since you first fell in love with cars. I don't want to feel like I'm driving a Lexus. I want to feel the raw, animalistic power of the car I love - inside and out.

2010 Dodge Charger Rallye Rocks!
By dpr8810

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car a few days, but I already love it. I traded in a 2005 Dodge Neon, so this is a serious upgrade. This car has plenty of power. Highway passing is accomplished with ease. I love the size of this vehicle as well. It's huge, which is great for me as I have 2 kids. I can easily get my daughter into her car seat, and there's still room for 2 adults in the back seat. Trunk space is great too. This is really a great family sedan. And this is a good looking vehicle as well. I got the optional 20 inch chrome wheels and it really makes this car standout. One thing you might have to get used to is people coming up to you and asking you about the car. It is a head turner.

Favorite Features

20 inch wheels, soft touch interior materials, seats, electronically controlled brake and gas pedals

Suggested Improvements

Sunroof should be included in a $28,000 vehicle, but that's nitpicking.

Love this car
By Bryan

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan Rallye 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought my Charger a couple of months ago and I really love it. Had an old BMW 740 that was heavy but fast, and honestly this has just as much pickup in a tight spot. I have the 3.5L V6 but I drove the 2.7. Glad I got the extra HP. Great going around turns, smooth braking.

Favorite Features

Design is great, love having the aux jack to plug my Ipod into. Stereo has great sound. Big trunk! Plenty of room for the kids in the backseat too.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, and wish the 5-speed auto trans came with the RWD and not just the AWD.

Problem child
By tracersummit

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Owned this rig for less than 2 months. Have barely 1500 miles on it and the sun roof doesn't work, the tire sensors flash on the dash board, the passenger window fell off the track and it has a vibration the the dealer can't find. All these problems have been looked at 3 times and still no satisfaction. As soon as my warranty runs out, I'm going back to a quality German made car!

One Fun Ride
By AMZ

2010 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After owning a Honda Accord Coupe for 12 years driving a full sized American sedan was thrilling. Haven't owned an 8 cylinder car for about 26 years so having some Detroit iron around me again was gratifying. I am still getting used to her but this car is a real head turner and an absolute thrill to drive. If you're looking at American sedans you must consider the Charger.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, heated mirrors and remote start. Take that, old man winter! The MDS engine is great and the electronic seats are comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

More storage bins in the front. Still can't figure out how to just have the navigation system on and not the radio. The NAV system needs work because it keeps telling me to take immediate u turns and gets me lost. I spray the windshield to clean off the bugs I seem to always flash the high beams.