Used 2010 Dodge Charger SXT Fleet Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

She is My Lady
By Frank

2010 Dodge Charger SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2010 Charger SXT used from a family friend's dealership. She had 11,900 on her and was a former rental car. That was back in Jan 2011. Nearly five years later, I am so sad that I have begun looking at new cars. But it's not due to poor aging. This car is as magnificent as the day I got her. I love my Midnight with all my heart. Maintaining her has been child's play. Oil and fluids on schedule and only had to replace the brakes, rotors, and tires once. Everything else is original equipment. There have been no major problems. After almost five years and 70,000 miles on the odometer, Midnight still thrills me every time I drive her. Gas mileage has been great. Highway driving was smooth. And she is tough. A traffic cone caught her on the nose and there was only a minor crack to her bumper. The only reason I am trading her in at the end of the year is I finally have a good enough credit rating to afford a brand new car. I can say without a doubt, I will be getting a new Charger. Dodge gave me a great product and I will remain loyal, possibly for life. I hate to see Midnight go. But after seeing one in deep blue, I fell in love with the Charger all over again. Only a Challenger could possibly change my mind. I think I'll call my new car...Luna.

Avoid Chargers
By Ms. Demeanor

2010 Dodge Charger SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car was parked for three days without driving. Wife went to get something out of the car and in less than an hour later, the car was totaled due to a fire that started in the passenger headlight (from unlocking the thing). Dodge denies there is any manufacturer defect so I guess gremlins must have caused the thing to destroy itself. Funny thing is less than three weeks later here in our town, a lady was driving a '12 Charger and had to pull over when it caught fire and was totaled - started in the passenger headlight. Dodge denies responsibility yet these vehicles have a tendency to catch fire. Couple that with the fact police departments are jumping on the chance to move to other vehicles due to problems with these cars. Again, avoid buying Chargers.

was this car made with me in mind?
By brianch

2010 Dodge Charger SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I upgraded from a 1995 Dodge Intrepid (3.0 V6) to the Charger SXT (3.5 V6). I can feel the extra .5 liters of power. I fell in love with my Charger as soon as I saw it. Once I sat inside I knew we were meant to be together. After I started driving, I knew this beautiful beast was made with me in mind. This car has everything I want.

excellent handling great power - even with just the 3.5 sleek design muscular body to let those little sport cars know who owns the road sexy engine purr that turns into a growl cockpit designed with the driver in mind very comfortable roomy enough to fit 5 people comfortably I'm 6'2" and fit comfortably behind the wheel

keep the white face speed/tach/rpm/gas guages from the 2010 model, instead of the plain guages of the 2011+ with the electronic info center in the middle. Driving with the bold, white guages in your peripheral brings you back to the days when muscle cars ruled the streets. The new electronic display reminds you that things have changed since you first fell in love with cars. I don't want to feel like I'm driving a Lexus. I want to feel the raw, animalistic power of the car I love - inside and out.