Decent after some modifications
By Jim on
2009 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I bought this car for looks and performance. The 5 issues I have are the tires (Continental tires feel like Flintstone's), the driver seat height, steering stiffness, fuel pump whine, and no MDS indicator. After replacing the plastichrome wheels with real chrome & buying Michelin's, the ride is more smoother & looks much better with real chrome. I had to buy a car performance computer to show MDS, but it works great. The only other probs are fuel pump whine, which they claim is normal (it's really not), and I feel like I sit too high. I always want to adjust the steering wheel another inch or so lower, but it won't go. I think the black looks best just coz it matches the black trim.
Favorite Features
Speed, torque, straight launch when flooring it, back seat. I got it fully loaded, so the heated seats are nice, & nav. is decent. I love the masculine design. As with other reviewers, I also get a lot of looks & compliments :)
Suggested Improvements
A lot of cars are doing this, but there are no under dash floor lights and no glove box light! That's just sad to skimp on those areas. Better quality materials, and I would have paid extra for an SRT hood option since it looks so much meaner. Now I'll have to buy one myself for $2,000. :(