2009 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Can't Believe I Have No Ticket

2009 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

SRT-8 Sedan (6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Can't Believe I Have No Tickets Yets
By Puffy on

2009 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Putting gas mileage aside, this car is wonderful. I find every reason to go for a drive. It handles like a champ on all roads. After removing the Goodyear RS-As, my wet traction wet up. As far as gas mileage goes, it's better than I thought. I'm getting over 19 miles a gallon overall. But a 2-ton, 425HP vehicle is not bought for fuel conservation. Now for style. Turning heads is what this car does. At traffic lights I can see people looking at the car (police too). Whenever I park, usually there is someone complimenting the car or joking about getting tickets in it. They always say the same thing though........... "Nice car." And it is that.

Horsepower helps with the highway issues. Getting on the highway is not a problem at all. Because of the firm suspension, I enter highways at highway speeds. If I need to accelerate, still not a problem. Also, I purchased a Diablo Predator to adjust the settings on the ecu. More power and mileage.

If it is possible, getting the MDS on the SRT8 would be lovely. The RT model has it so maybe one day the SRT8 will too. That's all I can come up with. I love this car.