Looks, Muscle and brains!!!
By BEBE on
2009 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
We have had this car for 5 months. We test drove the Camaro, Challenger and this Charger R/T Daytona. This car continues to win every time we drive it. Even the Fuel economy (while not great in town) is impressive overall. Averaged 25 MPG on a 1500 round trip to Colorado. And what a comfortable ride for this caliber sports car. It has a great balance between tight handling and comfort. The uconnect, dash and console, emboidered leather heated seats, lighted cup holders, car information center (and on and on) are all outstanding feartures that have made driving for me and my family an experience again. Oh yeah, and the insurance classifies this as a four door sedan...SUCKAs:)
Favorite Features
Kids like the sun/moon roof and power everything, my wife likes the heads turning everytime we drive it, I like the attention to detail and craftsmanship dodge put into this car. They got the power, engine sound, ride and handling dialed in perfectly. And the life time powertrain warranty duh!
Suggested Improvements
I could say mileage like most other posters but, you just don't buy a car like this if mileage is one of your top criteria. Other than that, I would not change a thing.