2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: You Won't Be Disappointed!

2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

RT Sedan (5.7L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

You Won't Be Disappointed!
By FastFish on

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

(R/T Daytona Orange) A dare to test drive the car resulted in buying on the spot. At the expense of sounding like a broken record with the other reviews posted here, I must say: DAMN NICE CAR! From owning BMWs to Mercedes, this car has what it takes and for way less money! In short, just an extreme pleasure to drive! More features and creature comforts for the money and tied with outstanding performance, its a combination you just cant walk away from. Its still new so I cannot report on reliability but from what I have read from this forum as well as countless others I am sure that I will not have any surprises. Guess what my wifes next car is going to be????

FOB Key (no more metal), Remote Start, EVIC, My GIG, Sirus, Quick Ratio Steering, R/T handling package(BIG PLUS!)

Nasty blind spot on the drivers side. Suggest owners to purchase a small parabolic mirror to cure the issue (sold at most parts stores)