The Beast!
By Hemi Srt-8 on
2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
Where do I start? In two words this car is "a beast"! The combination of the horsepower and torque on this car is ridiculously amazing! I've been driving this car for about 6 months now & it sill amazes me. Mostly no cars on the road can compete with it (there's only a few that can). Given the aggressive looks on the outside, the blazing speed on this beast, the enormous amount of space in the interior, etc. This car is like no other (its in a class all by itself). Especially when you factor in all the great features and qualities this car has for the amount of money it costs this car is among the elite. I can go on & on about this car but my best advice is to drive one and see for yourself.
Favorite Features
The best features of this car are the hood scoop, the half-inch lowered ride height, the twenty inch wheels, the spoiler, horsepower, torque, the amount of space in the interior and the trunk, and the Srt badging on the inside and outside. Overall the layout of this car is bar none one of the best.
Suggested Improvements
This car doesn't need too many improvements. However, when driving on roads that aren't smooth you do feel the bumps very easily. Other than that this car is a beast. Gas mileage is actually pretty good considering how much horsepower & torque it has. It won't hurt to add more power & reduce weight.