Rocket Ride
By JustOrange on
2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I just traded in a 04 Mazda 6 for this brand new, 2008 Daytona R/T. I drive Crown Vic's for a living and find a 4 cylinder gas friendly but boring! I have admired the new Charger since they were first debuted, but since it was an American car, I was weary. The Charger is the embodiement of everything I think "cool" cars should be - and everything that American cars should live up to. It is my absolute favorite car ever designed. I never got to buy "the" car up until now, I have always gotten the one that sufficed. This is just plain fun to drive. Gas milage is not the selling point to these, but I will gladly sacrifice in that dpt! I look forward to driving my car!
Favorite Features
I love everything in this car. The sound of it, the engine, the interior and exterior design. It is a muscle car in a family sedan cloak. The sound system is top notch. In dash nav system is great. I love everything about this car.
Suggested Improvements
None. If it didn't fit the bill, I would've never purchased it. I would like to see the vehicle 100% made in America but that's just not the way the world operates anymore.