Update to my review from 8/6/10
By jagon91 on
2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
Fell in love with the car and my only problem then was the hard shift in the transmission. Now not only does it do that all the time but my mpgs have gotten worse. My steering column has gotten stuck while driving around a corner under a bridge which in turn messed up my turn signal lever. Also the sentry key is a joke. New battery every 2 weeks for that thing. not cheap at $8 a piece. The key died and I got stranded over an hour away from home in a small town that had only had a gas station. Talked to dodge about my problems but they wouldn't do anything to help at all. They wanted me to replace my key for $245! Never will I buy from dodge again.
Favorite Features
The styling is amazing and the handling is as well. I can honestly say it is VERY durable. Hit a deer one night going 65 and all we got was a very small crack in the bumper and the grill was knocked a little loose.
Suggested Improvements
New transmission, a key that doesn't die so quickly, better quality materials inside, better a/c(I understand its a big car but a Huge Tahoe cools off faster than this thing), smaller steering wheel, better visisbility. Between the horrid blind spots, poor reliability, and dodges abysmal customer service I will never own a dodge again.