2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Went back to Dodge

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Review

Went back to Dodge
By jp384 on

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After sinking large amounts of money into a Pacifica we traded it for the charger. Its everything I hoped it would be. Got it used so it needs the 60k service soon (at 58k now) but checked out on Carfaxs and we got the go ahead from our mechanic, along with an extend warranty. Handles better then my old Intrepid and much better then the v6 3 ton Pacifica. Best drive on highway 101 I've ever had, and I know I have the power to pass if needed, along with fantastic brakes to stop. No knocks, trany problems or electrical problems but I don't hot rod it or floor it all the time. Very responsive and forgiving at the same time. If you buy used, take it to the mechanic first.

Fog lights, smooth shifting transmission, great brakes.

Dumbest location of cruse control I've ever come across and why must it be a nob now? Miss the radio control on the back of the steering wheel that was on the Pacifica. Bluetooth mic could be a lot better.