2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Best car I've owned

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Review

Best car I've owned
By romman on

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car over the weekend and love it! In fact I would say that this is the best car I've owned. I have owned quite a few cars and trucks over the years including Mustangs, Thunderbirds, Trans- Am, Dodge RAM pickup and most recently a Durango. I have been very pleased on how the car handles and absolutely love the sunroof since I live in CA. The seats are comfortable and Dodge finally did something with the 07 cruise control handle problem. I rented an 07 charger for about 10 days and that lever drove me nuts! Sirius radio is a nice touch and the rear air is nice for the kids! Everything about the car feels solid and the handling is superb. I wanted the myGig system but maybe next time

Power sunroof, handling, comfort and roomy trunk. Sirius satellite radio, iPod (input) jack, Key fob is cool since it does not look like a regular car key!

20GB Hard Drive for the MyGig system seems rather small since most iPods are larger than that. UConnect should be standard on SXT models and above since state laws are changing.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review