Awesome!
By Danielle on
2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I haven't seen too many reviews from women so here's one. I just bought my 2008 Charger from Enterprise Rental. Great deal, clean CARFAX, love the car. It's a base model but can't imagine needing a bigger engine. This car hauls! Loved my old Dodge and this one drives even better. Seat seems low compared to my old Dodge Stratus but I'm 5'4" tall and visibility is good after putting the headrests all the way down and adjusting the passenger seat. No one buys a Charger for fuel efficiency but it's not too bad. I fill up about once a week. I definitely made the right choice buying this car. So fun to drive, it puts a smile on my face! Seems a shame to haul groceries with it.
Favorite Features
Stylin' exterior body, gets lots of appreciative looks! Super quick effortless acceleration, throaty sounding V6 engine, the ultra-roomy interior, well-laid out dash, fantastic stock stereo, comfortable seats, two outlets for IPOD and phone. Really excels on the open road. Love the key fob!
Suggested Improvements
No deal breakers but I would have liked a powered adjustable driver's seat and a fold down back seat. Visibility out the back window is okay but not great. I usually try to pull through parking spots or back in. And better MPG of course. I could've bought a Toyota for that but it wouldn't be as fun!