Used 2008 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Great
By Jen

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just purchased our 2008 Charger and LOVE IT! It is an awesome car! The inside has plenty of room and the trunk is huge. It rides and drives great. The stock stereo is wonderful. I had someone ask if I had put my own system in. I let them know that it was the system that came in the car. We also get lots of of people wanting to look and drive the car. So far I have not found ANY problems.

Favorite Features

Everything

Buying Mistake
By Jess

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

From the outside it's not all that bad at first. It reminds me a little of the bat mobile. The gas mileage sucks! There are horrible blind spots! You can't really see out of the back window that well. Looking at it from the outside you would think that you got all the room in the world while being in the car but you don't! Oh and did i mention I have to get gas multiple occasions due the MPG!

Favorite Features

Comfortable, and a lot of people compliment it.

Suggested Improvements

Better GAS! Eliminate the blind spots.

Charger R/T
By Willcomm

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great car..I am very happy with the performance and fuel mileage. I am getting 14-21 and I am using mid grade with NO ethanol. I do not use it and wont till I am forced to. The car performs very well under hard accel and handles like a dream. I am looking to trade it for the SRT8 as I want to go to 425 HP . I was going to go with Challenger but refuse to fork over 20K extra for availability markup. The R/T will quench most driver wanting high end performance as well as daily driving. I wasn't thrilled about 4 doors but I drive it, not sit in the back. GREAT car for 24K and I think most will be happy. I also purchased a Base SE model I traded it off with 758 miles on it.No guts!

Awesome Car
By PooJesse

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So first off, this car is awesome. I got a lot of looks in it. Put some dual exhaust on it, made it sound way cooler! A little boost in power as well. I was at work after hours and was doing donuts with it. No lack of power in the V6. :-D

Favorite Features

The look and feel of it, it's a beast!

Suggested Improvements

Hmm, I have to think about this one. I guess real chrome rims, not plastic clad ones. :-(

awsome car
By snackers

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car, smooth ride, roomy interior and looks sweet. Gas mileage is not the best but when It rides and looks like it does, who cares.

Favorite Features

back seat, sun roof heck the whole car

Suggested Improvements

blind spots, but just have to be more cautious.