2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
New 2008 Super Bee owner
By Girl Super Bee owner on 01/20/08 11:43 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought the new 08 Super Bee, after owning an 07 Purple Daytona RT. Love this car. I thought the Daytona was fun. The new My Gig is awesome, and love the Blue pearl. Ride and steering feel tighter than the Daytona. I got number 046 out of 1000.

Love this Car
By T K on 12/11/07 06:01 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car. I had been driving a Lincoln Aviator for a bit, but test drove the Charger and instantly feel in love. The power is awesome. The interior is very stylish and comfortable. Even though I've only had it a couple of days...I don't think I'll ever get rid of this car.

Bang for the Buck
By Captain Midnight on 12/03/07 11:07 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'd like to say that this is a great car, but we will go with good for now. The ride is smooth, comfortable and quiet, and I'd be fine riding in it for hours without undue fatigue. The steering gets raspberries because it's too heavy at all speeds and the chassis is busy at cruise. The most fatiguing part of driving this car is the constant inputs required, even on smooth, uncrowned roads. I really hate that part. The stock 225 60R18 touring tires grip well in the dry and are a menace in the wet. First thing I did was to get Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW3 snow tires so that I can get through a Michigan winter without ending up in a ditch somewhere. Recommended with reservations

Best car I've owned
By romman on 11/25/07 21:27 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car over the weekend and love it! In fact I would say that this is the best car I've owned. I have owned quite a few cars and trucks over the years including Mustangs, Thunderbirds, Trans- Am, Dodge RAM pickup and most recently a Durango. I have been very pleased on how the car handles and absolutely love the sunroof since I live in CA. The seats are comfortable and Dodge finally did something with the 07 cruise control handle problem. I rented an 07 charger for about 10 days and that lever drove me nuts! Sirius radio is a nice touch and the rear air is nice for the kids! Everything about the car feels solid and the handling is superb. I wanted the myGig system but maybe next time

Daytona Charger
By Mikey C on 11/09/07 11:48 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wow. I know it's just a pretty version of the regular R/T, but their is just something about this car when you drive down the street in it's orange and black colors. The engine growling, and knowing that everyone can't help but look in interest. Sure, it's no SRT-8, but the mileage difference in MPG makes up for that. I am seeing abour 16 city and a cool 25 on highway. The pick up and go is strong and nice, and the interior is very comfy and roomy. I had a small Trans prob right away, but the warranty took care of that and no probs since. Good job Dodge!

A Great, Fun Car to Drive
By Larry on 11/06/07 08:57 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned the car for only 3 weeks, but, love it thus far. It's enjoyable to drive, responds extremely well for a 4 dr sedan, but, yet has the appearance of a "sporty" vehicle which gets lots of attention from people. A joy to drive! I was disappointed in a couple of things--see below on improvements. I would buy this car again without hesitation.

So Far So Good
By Siamese45 on 10/30/07 14:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a Dodge truck person since 1993 and when I saw the Charger, I was intrigued enough to drive one. I picked it up last night and while it may take me 6 months to learn the MyGig entertainment system, I love the way it handles, the acceleration is amazing, it is very comfortable and quite stylish. It will take me a while to get used to being back in a car, but I can't think of a better car to choose as my first in many years than the 2008 Dodge Charger R/T.

Love this Car!
By Tante Lise on 10/04/07 13:07 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I only have the base model Dodge Charger, but I love it. It rides very smooth. I also like how it sits up higher than my old car (grand prix). It is nice and roomy too. Very comfortable to ride in. The seats make you feel relaxed and not strained. I am short (5'2") and it is easier to see over the steering wheel and dash in the Dodge Charger. I cannot wait until I can afford to purchase a more "loaded" Charger with leather seats (heated of course) and the "Hemi". :)

My second Charger
By NCarDebt on 09/23/07 21:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Beats the pants off of my go mango Daytona!. You have to be careful with these SRT's as they hit high speeds pretty darn fast!. The Daytona was a great car (got totaled by an abandoned previously wrecked vehicle in the middle of a darkened highway, very sad) and a bit more comfortable as well as confident due to the less aggressive gearing and pc. I absolutely love the SRT!.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.