2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
BEE- liever
By Mr. Bad Bee on 04/01/08 11:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We got our '08 SRT Super Bee about a month ago. It has been a blast! The car has so much power and rides as smooth as glass. Hard to keep it under the speed limit! It is as comfortable as the Mercedes E350 it replaced. The special addition color Blue makes the car stand out where ever we go. It gets allot of attention which can be both good and bad. Did I mention how great the seats are? Can't go without mentioning the "Brembo" brakes. They are awesome. Though I feel it should go by another name other than Charger (Magnum Sedan would have been more appropriate since it's a 4 door. Chargers are suppose to only have 2 doors), I think the car is just great.

saved by my charger
By debbie on 03/24/08 06:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

car was in accident hit front by an suv car took total impact and side door on drivers side hit and I walked out of the car without a scratch i was going about 15mph slowing to make turn in rain.AWD kicked in and i was untouched dash was totally in tack airbags went off would like to find another AWD Charger This car saved my life it was a beauty had leather interior/sunroof red with a black racing stripe I loved it Great gas mileage we drove from Allentown, PA to Scituate, RI on one tank of gas!!

Very impressed
By EARROL on 03/23/08 11:04 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car! Was trying to get into Hemi, but with gas and price difference of 10 grand , I thought twice.This car has excellent power HO six is great and always a head turner, with a air intake and exhaust , pushing close to 300hp, but saving gas with a six cylinder!

Changed Man
By H2flint on 03/18/08 12:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first non GM car ever. Luv the look and style plus GM has no good V-8's so I went with the Charger. The interior is much nicer than the 06-07 models. It handles well and has lots of power. It turns heads and is a real driving joy. I am late 20's and single but it is still probably the sportiest 4 door ever made. Recommend to anyone single or family

An awesome car
By Scott on 03/10/08 19:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I thought with having just a 2.7l V-6 that it would lack in performance. But no way, this car goes as fast as you need to go. And the fuel economy is awesome. It might not win drag races (big deal) but it will definitely pass "ole slow poke" on the interstate. Extremely comfortable, ultra-quiet, and just plain fun to drive.

Surprised "downgrade"
By Steve on 03/10/08 11:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was going from a 4 cylinder Mercedes to a larger car. Liked the look of the Charger and just thought I'd drive it without any real intent to buy. It drove surprisingly well. I've some minor issues like the hood has come unlatched by itself a couple times and the child safety lock keeps re-engaging itself, but other than that the ride is surprisingly quiet and smooth and it is very responsive. It is deceptively large inside even for me standing over 6 feet tall to have leg room to spare front and rear seats.

R/T with R/T package
By sendero on 02/13/08 04:37 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Charger is a real surprise. I have the R/T package on my R/T ( sport seats /suspension / 20 inch rims / 350 HP). After 18,000 miles, I can say this car is not only a comfortable and quiet cab, its roominess surpises all who get into it. The R/T package is great and really sets the look with the extra body moldings. The packages performance upgrade over the base R/T is substantial. We also have a Honda Odessey which is a well known quality vehicle. The Dodge is a more comfortable and queit ride. Yep, the performance muscle car is more comfortable and quiet then the Honda. My friends have the Pontiac GXP and the Mustang GT. They even like the Dodge a lot.

Love it
By John Wargo on 02/11/08 15:08 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in a 2001 BMW 740iL that had 80K. I got fed up with the Bimmers cheap plastic parts and frequent broken parts. I wanted to buy an American car to replace it. I drove a Mercury Sable (wife felt the seats were too short and steering wheel was too close to dash. The Impala didn't have much rear leg room so we test drove a charger. It had decient rear leg room and looked like a younger persons car(I'm 42 and not ready for a crown vic) I got the 5.7 Hemi with the 29R performance package. I really like this car. We got the My Gig with NAV and bluetooth, Sirius TV and Radio and the rear seat TV. This car has more features than the BMW and guess what, they all work, The sport seats look great

Foxfire!
By hombre on 01/25/08 20:30 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have always wanted to kick myself for selling my 1969 Charger (a 383 with a 4-barrel carb.) but now I'm over that. I've finally found a car that is more fun to drive than the '69. The 2008 RT has better performance and handling and all of the luxuries provided by 21st century technology. Way to go Dodge!

I Love It - SRT8
By Neferet01 on 01/24/08 09:15 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge lady forever! I have the "SRT8". When you step on the petal, it doesn't ask any questions, it just goes. I love it. I also like the "option" of choosing auto and/or manual. I don't care to much for stick shifting and it kinda helps me. Super easy to change shifts only should you choose to. I just love the speed on this monster. It's the best car I've ever had. I would recommend it to anyone. Again, be aware...it takes off like an airplane, for real - no kidding. My husband almost missed this flight. Turns out he wants one too...

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.