Used 2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

What a Ride!
By DRH

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Charger as my retirement present to myself. I LOVE IT!. I added a K&N cold air box and laminar flow air inlet. It was supposed to add 20 HP, I don't think it did, but it sounds GREAT! The car is Tor-red, with the chrome clad wheels. I'm constantly being stopped to talk about it. I have 20K miles on it, and have only done oil changes and tire rotation. Great acceleration, fun cornering. I don't drive it much in the snow, but when I did, the computer did a good job with the wheel spin. I live in a rural-sub urban area, I get 20-22 mpg depending how close I get to the city. Much better mileage at 55 than 70 mph (over 30mpg at 55, 26mpg at 70). Try it out.

Front end appearance, Acceleration, Cornering, Mygig. (I've got 500 songs on it, and have only used about 5 gig.) Bluetooth, GPS, The car has CLASS!

There is that blind spot. I turn around to make sure I see whats back there. Not enough to make me not love it!

Great SRT8
By ABest

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first car that I have really enjoyed. The drivability is great and the performance is out of this work for a 5 seater. I have three kids under the age of 4 and this allows for me to enjoy my car while still being able to transport the entire family.

Power, Torque, Looks

a 6-speed Auto Trans would be nice. A factory installed spare tire or run-flats would be handy.

to many problems
By red runner

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2008 dodge charger with the 3.5 liter. so far I've had the rocker arms push rods and tappet covers replaced, now the clear coating is peeling off and chrysler is saying it isn't a warantable isue. this is the replacement to my first charger that the transmision blew in.

Rocket Ride
By JustOrange

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just traded in a 04 Mazda 6 for this brand new, 2008 Daytona R/T. I drive Crown Vic's for a living and find a 4 cylinder gas friendly but boring! I have admired the new Charger since they were first debuted, but since it was an American car, I was weary. The Charger is the embodiement of everything I think "cool" cars should be - and everything that American cars should live up to. It is my absolute favorite car ever designed. I never got to buy "the" car up until now, I have always gotten the one that sufficed. This is just plain fun to drive. Gas milage is not the selling point to these, but I will gladly sacrifice in that dpt! I look forward to driving my car!

I love everything in this car. The sound of it, the engine, the interior and exterior design. It is a muscle car in a family sedan cloak. The sound system is top notch. In dash nav system is great. I love everything about this car.

None. If it didn't fit the bill, I would've never purchased it. I would like to see the vehicle 100% made in America but that's just not the way the world operates anymore.

I love my Charger
By CassieLovesHerCharge

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car because I loved the look of it so much! I didn't care that I bought the V6 because no one really knows unless you look under the hood. It's roomy and comfortable and my kids are safe with the 5 star crash test rating.

The AUX plug in for my Ipod! I hate having to carry a CD case every where. Just everything is my favorite. I love my car.

Better speakers or sound system. Maybe make them in two door. That would be awesome for the sporty version of the Charger! And more aftermarket products for the Charger to make it sexier!