2008 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Proves American Cars are Trash
By Merc on 05/18/08 23:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So I had a 2008 Charger as a rental from Enterprise (for a month while my 2006 VW Jetta TDI was being repaired). Other than the fact the car is comfortable and rear wheel drive, this car makes me realize that American car makers need to revamp their designs. Pros: -Stock Stereo is pretty darn good -Very comfortable and Roomy -Rear wheel drive can be entertaining Cons: -No power at all. Acceleration is weak -TERRIBLE gas mileage. I spent 250 in a single month with minimal driving I know this is short, but to me, a lack of power and poor MPG is a deal breaker. I would never own this car at current.

Playin' Hookey
By usmcpride on 05/18/08 15:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Ah, my very own Charger, Pearl Black, and making the 'stang' gang turn their heads. I had a 66 Charger in high school, 383, 4 speed, California rake, and a lotta looks. This 2008 , well, just about the same. It's fun to drive, and it has enough power for what I need to do. The gas mileage was good, went from West Texas to Vegas, and we got 31mpg, (was cool enough no a/c). Would I buy again, well duh, yea!!!. And I love washing and detailing, the lines just seem to caress my washing' glove.

I luv this Charger
By Cherie on 05/18/08 09:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had different car models, I traded my Maxima in for the Charger. And glad i did. It is an amazing comfortable car, cabin quiet, and love my Sirius (free for a year by the way). And the Navigational system is wonderful. She, (yeah it's a she.) Hugs the road, and the Hemi, wow! Gotta watch the speedometer. The inside is very comfortable for all. and Really love the heated seats during the winter..and the Sunroof during warmer months. Who says muscle cars are just for men?

Best car I ever had
By Steven on 04/25/08 01:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is simply amazing. That 3.5 H.O engine should not be underestimated just because it's not a Hemi. It is a powerful engine. The car is very roomy and comfortable inside and I love the sporty exterior that it has. It is like a 4 door coupe. If anyone is looking for a sporty sedan that delivers great power and solid gas mileage, this is the car for you. By the way, you can't beat the lifetime powertrain warranty and one year free of Sirius satellite radio.

I waited a long time for this
By ashlar90 on 04/15/08 19:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my mid life crazy vehicle. Growing up, girls weren't supposed to have cars like these. So I bought my own at 52! It is the most perfect car I have ever driven. The seats are so comfortable they fit like soft gloves. I bought #505 of 1650. Yep, Daytona Orange, even the engine is orange.

saved by my charger
By debbie on 03/24/08 06:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

car was in accident hit front by an suv car took total impact and side door on drivers side hit and I walked out of the car without a scratch i was going about 15mph slowing to make turn in rain.AWD kicked in and i was untouched dash was totally in tack airbags went off would like to find another AWD Charger This car saved my life it was a beauty had leather interior/sunroof red with a black racing stripe I loved it Great gas mileage we drove from Allentown, PA to Scituate, RI on one tank of gas!!

Very impressed
By EARROL on 03/23/08 11:04 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car! Was trying to get into Hemi, but with gas and price difference of 10 grand , I thought twice.This car has excellent power HO six is great and always a head turner, with a air intake and exhaust , pushing close to 300hp, but saving gas with a six cylinder!

Changed Man
By H2flint on 03/18/08 12:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first non GM car ever. Luv the look and style plus GM has no good V-8's so I went with the Charger. The interior is much nicer than the 06-07 models. It handles well and has lots of power. It turns heads and is a real driving joy. I am late 20's and single but it is still probably the sportiest 4 door ever made. Recommend to anyone single or family

An awesome car
By Scott on 03/10/08 19:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I thought with having just a 2.7l V-6 that it would lack in performance. But no way, this car goes as fast as you need to go. And the fuel economy is awesome. It might not win drag races (big deal) but it will definitely pass "ole slow poke" on the interstate. Extremely comfortable, ultra-quiet, and just plain fun to drive.

Surprised "downgrade"
By Steve on 03/10/08 11:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was going from a 4 cylinder Mercedes to a larger car. Liked the look of the Charger and just thought I'd drive it without any real intent to buy. It drove surprisingly well. I've some minor issues like the hood has come unlatched by itself a couple times and the child safety lock keeps re-engaging itself, but other than that the ride is surprisingly quiet and smooth and it is very responsive. It is deceptively large inside even for me standing over 6 feet tall to have leg room to spare front and rear seats.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.