2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Lots of Compliments
By Chargerking on 06/10/08 19:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car so far. I have only driven it 700 miles so far. Be prepared to get compliments daily about the style. I got the se plus with the 3.5 L. O. V-6 that supplies surprising performance and fair gas mileage. The 18 inch aluminum rims and brilliant black metallic makes it look stunning. Tons of interior room, very comfortable and is a pleasant choice from the boring cookie cutter cars. Highly recommend!

Looks fast sitting still
By Dodge SE Plus on 05/26/08 20:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE IT! This replaced our 2001 Dodge Ram Sport, and looks like it's tough little brother or sister. Our Ram was all black, sport package. Our Charger is all black just like our Ram. We just got the windows tinted black and it looks fast just sitting there! Gotta love the attitude this car gives off. ROOMY interior - WOW! Don't pull up too far at some lights - the roof can block them. Fun to take turns a little too fast in! LOVE Sirius - haven't listened to the "real" radio yet! Would LOVE to have a sunroof as an option on this model. Looks kind of like a great white shark at the front - love it's tough look! Get one!

I love this car!
By Felicia on 05/21/08 12:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is all I expected and more. Not only is it a good looking muscle car, we can fit the whole family plus groceries without feeling cramped. I love the look of the car and the Inferno Red (just like the picture) is such a nice color. It drives great, has good pick up and gets better than decent gas mileage. What more can you ask for!

Very well balanced
By nick on 05/19/08 18:47 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger Fleet 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at the base models in the paper and the se plus with the new day pkg was only 19,175. The 3.5 HO V6 is very responsive and fast. No hemi with 4$ gas. The Sirius is cool but cuts out in parking garages. The appearance is outstanding, I like it more and more everyday. Very, very roomy the interior is laid out nicely easy to use buttons and HVAC controls. Good gas mileage, handling and control. Always a ford man, this is my first dodge, and I am very happy.

Proves American Cars are Trash
By Merc on 05/18/08 23:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So I had a 2008 Charger as a rental from Enterprise (for a month while my 2006 VW Jetta TDI was being repaired). Other than the fact the car is comfortable and rear wheel drive, this car makes me realize that American car makers need to revamp their designs. Pros: -Stock Stereo is pretty darn good -Very comfortable and Roomy -Rear wheel drive can be entertaining Cons: -No power at all. Acceleration is weak -TERRIBLE gas mileage. I spent 250 in a single month with minimal driving I know this is short, but to me, a lack of power and poor MPG is a deal breaker. I would never own this car at current.

Playin' Hookey
By usmcpride on 05/18/08 15:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Ah, my very own Charger, Pearl Black, and making the 'stang' gang turn their heads. I had a 66 Charger in high school, 383, 4 speed, California rake, and a lotta looks. This 2008 , well, just about the same. It's fun to drive, and it has enough power for what I need to do. The gas mileage was good, went from West Texas to Vegas, and we got 31mpg, (was cool enough no a/c). Would I buy again, well duh, yea!!!. And I love washing and detailing, the lines just seem to caress my washing' glove.

I luv this Charger
By Cherie on 05/18/08 09:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had different car models, I traded my Maxima in for the Charger. And glad i did. It is an amazing comfortable car, cabin quiet, and love my Sirius (free for a year by the way). And the Navigational system is wonderful. She, (yeah it's a she.) Hugs the road, and the Hemi, wow! Gotta watch the speedometer. The inside is very comfortable for all. and Really love the heated seats during the winter..and the Sunroof during warmer months. Who says muscle cars are just for men?

charger srt-8
By junior_racer on 05/17/08 09:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

A friends father of mine purchased a 08 srt-8 charger and this friend drove it for a while. Finally, I had got the chance to ride in the car. I was so excited. I knew it had loads of power and torque. This car is amazing. Dodge, great job on this vehicle. The power and torque are a perfect match for this car and when the pedal is put to the metal, your back is glued to the seat with a twist, leaving a pleasant smile on your face when your thrill is finally over. Dodge, great job. Two thumbs up!

Best car I ever had
By Steven on 04/25/08 01:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is simply amazing. That 3.5 H.O engine should not be underestimated just because it's not a Hemi. It is a powerful engine. The car is very roomy and comfortable inside and I love the sporty exterior that it has. It is like a 4 door coupe. If anyone is looking for a sporty sedan that delivers great power and solid gas mileage, this is the car for you. By the way, you can't beat the lifetime powertrain warranty and one year free of Sirius satellite radio.

I waited a long time for this
By ashlar90 on 04/15/08 19:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my mid life crazy vehicle. Growing up, girls weren't supposed to have cars like these. So I bought my own at 52! It is the most perfect car I have ever driven. The seats are so comfortable they fit like soft gloves. I bought #505 of 1650. Yep, Daytona Orange, even the engine is orange.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.