Used 2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Nice fun car to drive
By Don

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We loved the car overall.

The overall room in the interior and the engine.

Why do you put all of the items in a car without being able to use them all like in the radio? etc.....

Awesome!
By Danielle

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I haven't seen too many reviews from women so here's one. I just bought my 2008 Charger from Enterprise Rental. Great deal, clean CARFAX, love the car. It's a base model but can't imagine needing a bigger engine. This car hauls! Loved my old Dodge and this one drives even better. Seat seems low compared to my old Dodge Stratus but I'm 5'4" tall and visibility is good after putting the headrests all the way down and adjusting the passenger seat. No one buys a Charger for fuel efficiency but it's not too bad. I fill up about once a week. I definitely made the right choice buying this car. So fun to drive, it puts a smile on my face! Seems a shame to haul groceries with it.

Stylin' exterior body, gets lots of appreciative looks! Super quick effortless acceleration, throaty sounding V6 engine, the ultra-roomy interior, well-laid out dash, fantastic stock stereo, comfortable seats, two outlets for IPOD and phone. Really excels on the open road. Love the key fob!

No deal breakers but I would have liked a powered adjustable driver's seat and a fold down back seat. Visibility out the back window is okay but not great. I usually try to pull through parking spots or back in. And better MPG of course. I could've bought a Toyota for that but it wouldn't be as fun!

Charger
By Josh

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have 2008 Charger with 60,000 miles. I lease 2 years and go only to 60 K. I have bought Impalas, Intrepeds, magnums and now a charger. I love this car. I am up for a new one and have ben looking around. I like driving a big rear wheel drive car. What I really love the way it handles. I have had one issue, the key stopped working and I had to have the car towed. I am always scared about the Trans.

Handling, car is very roomie.

Great car, wish it was built in the US not Canada. Work on quality.

2008 Charger
By Josh

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2008 Charger 60,000 miles. w2.7 v6. The car is bid and I have had only two issues with this car. One I had to tow it bad key. Also bad tow problem. They replaced the front tie rod. It has been fine since. The car is coming off lease and surprising I think I am going to buy another Charger. The car is big and handles well. It also get good MFG. I am looking at Camry (Boring and slow) Impala (fast but sloppy handling) Ford Tourus (Close second) Accord (Nice but slow and back hurts) They say Dodge stinks but $22,000 its hard to beat!

great handling

Better MPG

Theft City
By Chris

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a Dodge Charger 8 months ago and already my car has been broken into twice, both times the thieves used some kind of slim jim device and it took only seconds. All Chargers are easy to break into like this and I warn anyone who is going to purchase one to immediately get an alarm installed on it!!!