Used 2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

COMPLAINT
By vic

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Was thinking we got a good car and what I always wanted with 20,100 miles got last DEC 2009 noticed a ticking and getting worse with the colder and running took to local dealer said fixed and a little tapping was normal and would go away did not so took to dealer we bought from and said oh ya something definitely wrong replaced pump tensioner pivot arm antifreeze 2 valves 3 rocker arms seal valve guide 2 gasket cylinder head gasket timing case cover seal water pump to front gasket intake manifold antifreeze tensioner when I got it back it did sound like a car should now there is an idling issue and a vibration when you shift from gear to gear need to take in again at this point I am tired of th

the look

that if the car has something wrong with it don't sell it like that fix the damned thing i will have to say though that everything is under warranty and besides them not believing and saying oh ya there is something wrong with it they should have believed me in the first place

srt8
By Dave Hicks

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I love this car. It turns heads everywhere we go. Don't buy this car if you don't like being approached by strangers. The engine is so damned powerful, I love getting on the expressway, you're doing over 80 before you realize it. the ride is pretty smooth for a lowered performance car, the 6 speaker Boston Acoustics sound system is great, the seats are perfect , it's a race car when you floor the gas pedal, but smooth and quiet when you don't feel like playing nascar. It's the perfect car, good job Dodge, I LOVE IT!

She's BAD!
By Marcus Seals

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted this car when I saw the concept, but they completely changed the design. I waited and almost bought a G8. This is a very reliable car and is built pretty good. The dealership takes extremely good care of me and her. I got some exhaust work done and didn't even take off the factory system. It sounds like a champ now! I really enjoy driving this car. I paid only 26,000 brand new oh yeah! Best car so far! My mother calls it hers b/c she loves it.

The deisgn and the sound! Sounds better than the SRT8!

Better gas mileage.

2008 dodge Charger RT RWD
By steve mackanos

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car Rocks fun to drive handles like a dream safe feeling. The police depts use these for a good reason. Fast and can handle being driven hard....The MPG on the HWY if you set the cruise around 28.......Big trunk and plenty room for two kids in the back with car seats......See ya in the fast lane!

HEMI, RWD ,four wheel disk brakes, 18 inch tires, Leather heated bucket seats, great MP3 and cd, sat radio.........Good value for the money.

More mpg on Hwy maybe with a 6 spd auto, Better looking std wheels.

Nice fun car to drive
By Don

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We loved the car overall.

The overall room in the interior and the engine.

Why do you put all of the items in a car without being able to use them all like in the radio? etc.....

• SUV