2008 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
The Beast!
By Hemi Srt-8 on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Where do I start? In two words this car is "a beast"! The combination of the horsepower and torque on this car is ridiculously amazing! I've been driving this car for about 6 months now & it sill amazes me. Mostly no cars on the road can compete with it (there's only a few that can). Given the aggressive looks on the outside, the blazing speed on this beast, the enormous amount of space in the interior, etc. This car is like no other (its in a class all by itself). Especially when you factor in all the great features and qualities this car has for the amount of money it costs this car is among the elite. I can go on & on about this car but my best advice is to drive one and see for yourself.

srt8
By Dave Hicks on 03/15/10 22:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I love this car. It turns heads everywhere we go. Don't buy this car if you don't like being approached by strangers. The engine is so damned powerful, I love getting on the expressway, you're doing over 80 before you realize it. the ride is pretty smooth for a lowered performance car, the 6 speaker Boston Acoustics sound system is great, the seats are perfect , it's a race car when you floor the gas pedal, but smooth and quiet when you don't feel like playing nascar. It's the perfect car, good job Dodge, I LOVE IT!

Great SRT8
By ABest on 06/10/09 11:13 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first car that I have really enjoyed. The drivability is great and the performance is out of this work for a 5 seater. I have three kids under the age of 4 and this allows for me to enjoy my car while still being able to transport the entire family.

German Design wins out
By 007 on 08/24/08 14:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

When I first drove it I had already decided not to like it due to my experience with my last Dodge Police car (1982).But the exterior design is so outstanding. When I drove it it felt like my Mercedes, but has the speed of an American muscle car. Its tight, solid fast, and built. It had a mileage problem, but that was taken care of with an air induction system. 3 mpg pickup and 20 extra hp, plus it sounds good! And the transmission is outstanding. Made in Germany! I have had 6 back and neck surgeries, and these are the only adjustable seats I found that make driving a pleasure. Mine's solid black and I tinted the Windows legally black. Wow. I've got an American muscle car in a Mercedes body!

charger srt-8
By junior_racer on 05/17/08 09:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

A friends father of mine purchased a 08 srt-8 charger and this friend drove it for a while. Finally, I had got the chance to ride in the car. I was so excited. I knew it had loads of power and torque. This car is amazing. Dodge, great job on this vehicle. The power and torque are a perfect match for this car and when the pedal is put to the metal, your back is glued to the seat with a twist, leaving a pleasant smile on your face when your thrill is finally over. Dodge, great job. Two thumbs up!

BEE- liever
By Mr. Bad Bee on 04/01/08 11:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We got our '08 SRT Super Bee about a month ago. It has been a blast! The car has so much power and rides as smooth as glass. Hard to keep it under the speed limit! It is as comfortable as the Mercedes E350 it replaced. The special addition color Blue makes the car stand out where ever we go. It gets allot of attention which can be both good and bad. Did I mention how great the seats are? Can't go without mentioning the "Brembo" brakes. They are awesome. Though I feel it should go by another name other than Charger (Magnum Sedan would have been more appropriate since it's a 4 door. Chargers are suppose to only have 2 doors), I think the car is just great.

I Love It - SRT8
By Neferet01 on 01/24/08 09:15 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge lady forever! I have the "SRT8". When you step on the petal, it doesn't ask any questions, it just goes. I love it. I also like the "option" of choosing auto and/or manual. I don't care to much for stick shifting and it kinda helps me. Super easy to change shifts only should you choose to. I just love the speed on this monster. It's the best car I've ever had. I would recommend it to anyone. Again, be aware...it takes off like an airplane, for real - no kidding. My husband almost missed this flight. Turns out he wants one too...

New 2008 Super Bee owner
By Girl Super Bee owner on 01/20/08 11:43 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought the new 08 Super Bee, after owning an 07 Purple Daytona RT. Love this car. I thought the Daytona was fun. The new My Gig is awesome, and love the Blue pearl. Ride and steering feel tighter than the Daytona. I got number 046 out of 1000.

My second Charger
By NCarDebt on 09/23/07 21:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Beats the pants off of my go mango Daytona!. You have to be careful with these SRT's as they hit high speeds pretty darn fast!. The Daytona was a great car (got totaled by an abandoned previously wrecked vehicle in the middle of a darkened highway, very sad) and a bit more comfortable as well as confident due to the less aggressive gearing and pc. I absolutely love the SRT!.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.