2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: MOPAR Performance is back!

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Review

MOPAR Performance is back!
By HemiVic on

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Silver Charger RT 5.7 Hemi in October 2007. It was a Dealer Demo with 5200 miles that already had some very nice modifications that included stainless steel dual exhaust, 20 inch wheels, and tinted windows! My personal modifications included a K&N Cold Air Intake and and an Amsoil synthetic oil system. This is the nicest car that I have ever owned. The handling, comfort, and acceleration are excellent! The leather heated seats are fantastic! I love the MDS system when cruising the interstate which is suppose to save fuel! My mileage is 18.5 city and about 25 on the interstate. Not bad for a 5.7 HEMI! My only recommendation for improvement would be for the blind spots.

Gas mileage, great acceleration when needed, awesome muscle car looks especially for a four door, smooth ride, leather heated seats, plenty of room for my family! You get a lot of car for the price!

The blind spots could be improved! Other than that, the 2007 Dodge Charger Hemi RT is one of the finest "executive muscle cars" that The Chrysler Corporation has built!