Mixed thoughts
By AceRock on
2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Wanted one for a while now and finally bought it about a month ago. Already put 2,500 miles in it! So far the back seat cushion needed to be replaced because a seam came undone, the driver's power window will need to be repaired because it is extremely noisy when being rolled up and makes noise when driving and the headliner makes a terrible rattle when driving over bumps or rough pavement. It is because of these small teething problems that I have mixed thoughts on my purchase. I love driving the car and especially love the styling but this is becoming extreme. I read in a forum that the headliner noise is "common" on cars equiped with a sunroof so keep this in mind when choosing your car!
Favorite Features
Factory navigation and 6 CD changer. I have the upgraded Boston Acoustics stereo in mine and it rocks. Sounds very very good. The seats are very comfortable on long trips and I have the heated ones. Very roomy back seat. No one complained once on a 300 mile trip. Very roomy trunk.
Suggested Improvements
Front cup holders stink. Cruise control could be done better but this is so bad once you get used to it. I don't care much for the remote keyless entry remote being integrated into the key. I prefere a seperate remote from the key. Automatic headlights should be standard on the higher end models.