Faster, Mommy!
By Rose on
2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I absolutely love this car. It's everything you would want - drives like a muscle car and rides like a luxury car. I looked at it for a year and just couldn't shake the desire. So glad I bought it. I have a 15 year old son and a 3 year old daughter and both think it's so cool. My daughter has named it "The Big Red Car" after the Wiggles song (it's TorRed) and constantly tells people how fast it is. All my girlfriends refer to it as my "guy magnet." When out cruising, no doubt I will get several "Woo-hoos." Anyone considering this car should go for it. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage because I drive city miles and it's getting 13 mpg. Great fuel economy on the highway though.
Favorite Features
Controls/computer on the steering wheel. Sunroof. Sirius radio. ESP. Very comfortable seats. This car has the best looking front end (grill) on any car on the road. I like how high the car sits - good for my back/posture. Also like the chunky body - looks massive and powerful.
Suggested Improvements
I didn't think the dash and door panels where that impressive (the retro design) when I test drove but have grown to like them, especially at night. The turn signal is akward for me - don't like position or the movement of it.