2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Return of rear wheel drive
By Cory on 04/07/07 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in 2004 Dodge SRT-4 for roomier and more comfortable car. I'm not pro- Dodge, it just happens to be the roomiest, least expensive RWD 4 door sedan on the market. After a high performance FWD car, I wanted something that wouldn't rip my arms off with torque steer. The R/T was what got me looking at the Charger in the first place but I ended up leasing the SXT model beacuse of overall cost. Being 6'6" I needed something I didn't have to curl into a ball to fit into. Only had it for a week but am very pleased with the Charger so far.

Mixed thoughts
By AceRock on 03/28/07 21:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wanted one for a while now and finally bought it about a month ago. Already put 2,500 miles in it! So far the back seat cushion needed to be replaced because a seam came undone, the driver's power window will need to be repaired because it is extremely noisy when being rolled up and makes noise when driving and the headliner makes a terrible rattle when driving over bumps or rough pavement. It is because of these small teething problems that I have mixed thoughts on my purchase. I love driving the car and especially love the styling but this is becoming extreme. I read in a forum that the headliner noise is "common" on cars equiped with a sunroof so keep this in mind when choosing your car!

What a car!
By b.c. on 03/28/07 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car. It was an anniversary gift given to me by my husband. I can honestly say that this car isn't just for a man, girls like to go fast too. Very spacious interior, great performance and extremely fun to drive. The interior lacks some frills but you don't need 'em when you have a Hemi under the hood.

High Performance with Seating for Five
By 2000rt on 03/24/07 11:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car. It has room for five adults yet performs like a two seater. I laugh at those that those that talk about fuel economy. You do not buy a car like this and complain about fuel economy. It is what it is, a gas guzzler. If I wanted to be economical I would by an econo box!

Fantastic Fun Super Bee
By Steve on 03/15/07 19:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

What an amazingly fun car to drive. Incredible power, handling, and looks. The SRT-8 will go like the wind, stop on a dime, and give you 9 cents change.

Great Car
By 07RT on 03/01/07 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have owned, and I have owned a lot. It's great when you step on the gas pedal, and you feel the HEMI power. I have gotten a lot of compliments in the 1 month I have owned the car.

A throwback
By JC on 02/12/07 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a 70's muscle car (albeit four doors) with modern features this is it. I love the car's looks and the 420 ft/lbs of torque at the rear wheels. This car can double as a muscle car or family car as long as gas mileage is not an overall concern. A very safe feeling car with crash test results to back it up. You either want a car like this with these attributes or you don't.

Charger SXT
By Batista on 01/03/07 11:41 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is smooth, handles well, quiet and comfortable. The tires are lousy and will slip with too much throttle. It is much better car than the competition because of the RWD 53/46 weight distribution.

Love it!
By troy on 01/01/07 13:04 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had Chrysler products in the past and thought I would never buy one again. I was wrong! The Charger has power, lots of room and 4 doors. I know a Charger with 4 doors? I have 2 kids in car seats and there is plenty of room for them in the back seat. The traction control is the best I ever used. Being in Wisconsin I thought the rear wheel drive was a bad thing. The charger traction control is better than the FWD with traction control Honda Oddysey my wife drives. She prefers driving the Charger when she can. I love this car and I get alot on compliments with it.

2007 Charger 3.5 SE
By Andy on 12/30/06 20:13 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Coming from a 2004 V8 Nissan Titan, I have to say that I'm impressed with the 3.5 V6 engine, and I can only imagine how the Hemi would feel. The gas saving is big, again coming from a full size truck, but is OK comparing to a regular sporty sedan. Lots of room inside, and very comfortable. The design could have been better, it looks "long", but it's still nice looking! Maybe a 2 door like it should be? The rims on the lower packages need redesigning, I don't know why they still offer steel wheels with hubcaps. The wheels don't get better until you reach the R/T package, just not fear.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.