2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
A great car
By boblop on 06/19/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever driven. I got the torred color with the road/track performance group and it looks awesome. The bright color and big chrome wheels really stand out. My wife said we will never lose the car in a parking lot. I get thumbs up all the time. I've had it over a month now and my gas mileage is about 20 mpg. Much better than I expected. The ride and comfort is great.

Love My Charger!
By Gary on 05/29/07 14:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

For the price, the size, power, and comfort can't be beat. I'm a tall person. I've driven German luxury cars in the past. This car matches the power and exceeds the leg room by far.

Awesome in lime green
By Bubba on 04/14/07 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just got the sub lime R/T Daytona for my wife at Christmas and the only drawback is I have a hard time getting it from her. This car is trully awesome. The interior is way cool. The best part is our son's car seat. I love looking at the poor souls in minivans and boring cars and to see their facial expressions. I constantly get complements, and other guys with Beemers and Benzes wishing they had one. At almost less than half the price of their less styled cars. I highly recomend getting the lime green monster and if you missed out on getting 1 of the 1500 of these try your luck on the plum purple next. Way fast family car.

So Fun!
By Carrillo3948 on 04/13/07 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow! I saw it, had to drive it, and was so impressed with it, that I bought it! What a car! I am a mom of 3 and traded in the minivan for this red beauty. I can't tell you how fun, smooth, comfortable, reliable, and roomy this car is. I have no regrets. The kids love it, and my husband is a bit jealous.

I'll go!
By pms2go on 04/07/07 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Plenty of room in back seat for passengers. Enough get up and go to merge or say fuggettaboutitt to that yellow light. Handling is responsive. I wish the rear had a sporty look like the front! Haven't had this much fun driving since my Trans Am. I love the electronic stability control. This I could feel when driving in "monsoon" season. I have to disagree with the previous review about not enough acceleration to beat other cars. I can put myself wherever need be. It isn't called high output for nothing!

Return of rear wheel drive
By Cory on 04/07/07 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in 2004 Dodge SRT-4 for roomier and more comfortable car. I'm not pro- Dodge, it just happens to be the roomiest, least expensive RWD 4 door sedan on the market. After a high performance FWD car, I wanted something that wouldn't rip my arms off with torque steer. The R/T was what got me looking at the Charger in the first place but I ended up leasing the SXT model beacuse of overall cost. Being 6'6" I needed something I didn't have to curl into a ball to fit into. Only had it for a week but am very pleased with the Charger so far.

Mixed thoughts
By AceRock on 03/28/07 21:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wanted one for a while now and finally bought it about a month ago. Already put 2,500 miles in it! So far the back seat cushion needed to be replaced because a seam came undone, the driver's power window will need to be repaired because it is extremely noisy when being rolled up and makes noise when driving and the headliner makes a terrible rattle when driving over bumps or rough pavement. It is because of these small teething problems that I have mixed thoughts on my purchase. I love driving the car and especially love the styling but this is becoming extreme. I read in a forum that the headliner noise is "common" on cars equiped with a sunroof so keep this in mind when choosing your car!

What a car!
By b.c. on 03/28/07 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car. It was an anniversary gift given to me by my husband. I can honestly say that this car isn't just for a man, girls like to go fast too. Very spacious interior, great performance and extremely fun to drive. The interior lacks some frills but you don't need 'em when you have a Hemi under the hood.

Great Car
By 07RT on 03/01/07 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have owned, and I have owned a lot. It's great when you step on the gas pedal, and you feel the HEMI power. I have gotten a lot of compliments in the 1 month I have owned the car.

Charger SXT
By Batista on 01/03/07 11:41 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is smooth, handles well, quiet and comfortable. The tires are lousy and will slip with too much throttle. It is much better car than the competition because of the RWD 53/46 weight distribution.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.