2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews 7

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Next Best Thing
By bobnrobin on 10/11/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

The car is a blast to drive. I have never owned a car that receives more attention than this car. Every where I go someone is stopping me to ask about the car or compliment me on the looks of the car. From ages of 8 to 80 people are stopping me to comment on the car. Either to tell me about the Charger they owned years ago or how much they would like to buy the current model. The down side is at every red light someone is challenging me to run it. Dodge got it right with this car. It's fast as a bullet; stops on a dime; and corners like it's on rails. Some complain about the fact they made it a sedan, but from my perspective the car is the best of both worlds.

Faster, Mommy!
By Rose on 09/18/07 08:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car. It's everything you would want - drives like a muscle car and rides like a luxury car. I looked at it for a year and just couldn't shake the desire. So glad I bought it. I have a 15 year old son and a 3 year old daughter and both think it's so cool. My daughter has named it "The Big Red Car" after the Wiggles song (it's TorRed) and constantly tells people how fast it is. All my girlfriends refer to it as my "guy magnet." When out cruising, no doubt I will get several "Woo-hoos." Anyone considering this car should go for it. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage because I drive city miles and it's getting 13 mpg. Great fuel economy on the highway though.

Thrilling!
By WPA Girl on 09/09/07 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the SXT. I can't wipe the smile from my face when I'm driving. I'm getting used to people turning to watch the car go by. I have a hard time passing in traffic because of people riding beside my car to look it over. Gas mileage is averaging about 23mpg for a mix of city/highway driving and goes to about 27 on all highway. It exceeds what I got in my PT Cruiser.

Try not to grin!
By Rick on 09/05/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is a a classic muscle car in that it's loud and a bit heavy. Other than that, it's fun to drive! My kids love riding in this car - I can't be more than a mile from the house before I hear, "Hit it, Dad!".

Go For It
By Shagrat on 09/04/07 16:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Traded up from a Mustang GT because I wanted the performance but needed the room. This 4000+ pound vehicle handles better and goes faster than the Mustang. I bought it for performance not mileage, so the gas pump doesn't scare me. This is the new generation muscle car that you will see in car shows for years to come.

It's got a Hemi
By burgermeister on 08/29/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is really a fun car to drive. Ride and handling are great. A terrific highway vehicle. When you step down on the gas, it goes. Mileage is about 22 MPG on the highway, 19 around town. I stand 6' 5" and I have plenty of head and leg room, front and rear. Has a big trunk, and rear seats fold forward to accommodate long items.

Love the Charger
By Dave on 08/14/07 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Checked out lots of cars and SUVs prior to purchase. The Charger beat all of them hands down. The car looks great, drives like a sports car and rides like a Cadillac. One of the few that offered AWD in my price range and had an excellent rebate as well. I needed something to haul the kids around in that wasn't boring.

Fast...fun...fantastic!
By Andy on 08/14/07 07:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Now I've only had my RT for a short period of time, but I've been amazed at the quality of the handling and the ride. I moved up from a Saab 9-3 so it's nice to feel like I have enough room to stretch out. This car is big. Very big. Yet it drives like a sports car. The ride is soft, though not too cushy, and the handling is quite responsive. In fact, I was debating whether to buy a new Charger or a lightly-used Jaguar XJR. Yes, I actually preferred the ride and handling of the Charger over a car that costs nearly $90k new. The downside: the mileage. It actually does get pretty good highway mileage (20+ mpg), but I average about 12 mpg in Southern California commuter driving.

Awesome ride
By Donna on 07/26/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It is a great car and really fun to drive. Powerful and fast. Thank God for cruise control. I am really pleased and excited to drive my Charger. What a big change from driving the Camaro, no longer have to fall in or crawl out. Love it!

Great Car!
By Tuckercmop on 07/24/07 18:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Charger is a wonderful vehicle that loves to move. I have to say it's the first automatic I've driven that doesn't mind going past the red line. The only downer is that I had it back in the shop after 11 days for a malfunctioning rocker in the engine. The dealership fixed it and it's been better ever since. When I first got in it, I thought the interior was too plain, but the smooth and sporty ride is what sold me.