2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Thrilling!
By WPA Girl on 09/09/07 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the SXT. I can't wipe the smile from my face when I'm driving. I'm getting used to people turning to watch the car go by. I have a hard time passing in traffic because of people riding beside my car to look it over. Gas mileage is averaging about 23mpg for a mix of city/highway driving and goes to about 27 on all highway. It exceeds what I got in my PT Cruiser.

It's got a Hemi
By burgermeister on 08/29/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is really a fun car to drive. Ride and handling are great. A terrific highway vehicle. When you step down on the gas, it goes. Mileage is about 22 MPG on the highway, 19 around town. I stand 6' 5" and I have plenty of head and leg room, front and rear. Has a big trunk, and rear seats fold forward to accommodate long items.

Love the Charger
By Dave on 08/14/07 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Checked out lots of cars and SUVs prior to purchase. The Charger beat all of them hands down. The car looks great, drives like a sports car and rides like a Cadillac. One of the few that offered AWD in my price range and had an excellent rebate as well. I needed something to haul the kids around in that wasn't boring.

Fast...fun...fantastic!
By Andy on 08/14/07 07:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Now I've only had my RT for a short period of time, but I've been amazed at the quality of the handling and the ride. I moved up from a Saab 9-3 so it's nice to feel like I have enough room to stretch out. This car is big. Very big. Yet it drives like a sports car. The ride is soft, though not too cushy, and the handling is quite responsive. In fact, I was debating whether to buy a new Charger or a lightly-used Jaguar XJR. Yes, I actually preferred the ride and handling of the Charger over a car that costs nearly $90k new. The downside: the mileage. It actually does get pretty good highway mileage (20+ mpg), but I average about 12 mpg in Southern California commuter driving.

Awesome ride
By Donna on 07/26/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It is a great car and really fun to drive. Powerful and fast. Thank God for cruise control. I am really pleased and excited to drive my Charger. What a big change from driving the Camaro, no longer have to fall in or crawl out. Love it!

Great Car!
By Tuckercmop on 07/24/07 18:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Charger is a wonderful vehicle that loves to move. I have to say it's the first automatic I've driven that doesn't mind going past the red line. The only downer is that I had it back in the shop after 11 days for a malfunctioning rocker in the engine. The dealership fixed it and it's been better ever since. When I first got in it, I thought the interior was too plain, but the smooth and sporty ride is what sold me.

Great Fun
By Dan on 07/01/07 19:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car gets looks wherever you go. It's powerful and sounds and looks like it's got attitude. One of the funnest cars I have ever driven. Gas mileage is OK

My charger
By charlotte704 on 06/29/07 22:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was wanting a charger in 2005. I finally got one this year. I love it. It's big and mean looking. A little slow on take off, but once it gets rolling I'm gone. I feel like I'm king of the road when I'm driving!

Great Bargain
By Michael on 06/27/07 10:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Charger is a great looking muscle car like the Mustang, only is suitable for families. The Charger also has features the Mustang lacks at 30K such as heated seats, rear DVD, and a GPS. I purchased a Mango Daytona, and I love it. The only downside is the cheap doors, but I guess they have to do something to make money off of a 350hp car with a plethora of features.

A great car
By boblop on 06/19/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever driven. I got the torred color with the road/track performance group and it looks awesome. The bright color and big chrome wheels really stand out. My wife said we will never lose the car in a parking lot. I get thumbs up all the time. I've had it over a month now and my gas mileage is about 20 mpg. Much better than I expected. The ride and comfort is great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.