Used 2007 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

I'm a Charger Fan!
By Dodgefan

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 2 years and still am excited to get behind the wheel! It demonstrates the comfort of a luxury sedan, with the speed and agility of a sports car! What more could one want?

Comfort, acceleration, handling!

Wow - this seems petty - the turn signal and cruise controls are in the wrong place!!! :)

Charger SXT Perfect Blend of Everything!
By noneya bisnez

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After looking for a car months, I finally came home with the Charger SXT. That first night all I could do was look out the window at it gleaming. The car is heavy, and the drive is smooth. Acceleration with the 3.5L is more than enough to get "into trouble" with and conservative enough to return excellent fuel economy. The car looks beautiful and ferocious, and almost everyday someone stops me to tell me so. Older people think it is a Mustang for some reason... Bottom Line is this car is amazing. It's the perfect blend of all things. If your a dad looking for a car to take the family in, but also want morph into Kasey Kane when no one is looking... This is the car for you!

Exterior styling hands down. Everyone is completely hypnotized by this car. I know that look, before I bought mine... I had that look too.

The autostick is cool, but a fully manual 6 speed would basically turn this car into a fighter plane.

so pretty it hurts to look at
By L.T.

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My co-worker described it better than I ever could have when I parked my new black charger in our lot. "It's so pretty it's hard to look at, but it looks like it might eat all the cars". nuff said?

the smooth ride and quiet acceleration, perfectly comfortable seats, awesome speakers, the sleek, muscular build

back seat cup holders

Highly Disappointed
By Christine

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love the look and performance of my 2007 Dodge Charger SXT. However, transmission problems have come to light that make this vehicle very unsafe. While traveling on the highway and accelerating to pass, the transmission has locked up or something and the car loses power. I have had to coast to the side of the road, stop the car, and restart it to reboot the computer.

Body style and highway performance (when the transmission doesn't interfere)

Replace the Mercedes Benz transmission

Lovin' it
By Nick

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great car. Coming from a Mazda 626 ('01) and prior an '01 Focus, the interior is spacious. I have a couple of bigger home boys and they sit comfortably. After the dealership threw in some 20" black and chrome rims, it looks great with my gray and black tinted windows. Wish I could have afforded the V-8, but when gas was 4.75+ a gallon, I knew it was a good buy. Very quick off the start. My wife can easily fit all our kids in there which is nice when I have to use the Durango for the snow. I highly suggest it, whether it be the V-6 to the Daytona version, the Charger is the way to go. I have driven the Daytona and boy, that is a car to be driven

Mean look. Very aggressive and precise turning.

Cup holders larger and reduced weight.