2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews 6

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Lifelong Ford Man Finally Goes DODGE
By H/Oly_SXT on 04/05/08 10:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Ok, I have been a Ford guy most of my life, but when the Dodge Charger came out a few years ago I knew that was the car for me! I drove the doors off my 2001 Ford Focus, suffering quietly... while watching gas prices soar. Pretty much the same story as "DVLocker". I found a stellar looking SXT at a great price and so I freakin did it! I finally bought the Charger!! All I can say is Dear God, it is everything I hoped it would be and more. It's heavy, yet remarkably nimble, feels almost armored like a Hummer. I agree the cup holders are poorly placed but seriously, there isn't a person around that doesn't love my car... maybe a SRT8 owner somewhere. Buy one right now if you can.

The Beast
By Larry Jackson on 04/02/08 23:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle, brillant black and I added some aftermarket chrome and this car really came alive. Catches all the cutie eyes. Plenty of hp. Love to just go for a ride just to watch people faces as I Cruise by. Went in to dealership ship for service and people could not take there eyes off car and was told to enter in car show. It cost me a lot to bring it out, but it was well worth it. Cold air intake is well worth its' weight in gold. I can't say enough about this vehicle.

by ted
By ted garrett on 03/22/08 16:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

have owned 1969 charger {383ci} and a 1973 charger {400ci} 1964 plymouth sport fury {383ci} a 2006 charger 5.7. every one of these were great. i'm 63 yrs and just bought the 6.1SRT. i put a $500.00 deposit at the police station just in case.

Economy lost out this year
By DVLocker on 03/16/08 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been a Ford man all my life. I always shopped for a practical economy car. This year Style and comfort won over. I was looking at the new economy cars when I took a test drive in a used 07 Charger for fun. I fell in love. The style and solid build won me over. As far as the gas, I found I have been uncomfortable all these years for nothing. I am getting 25 MPG which is not that far from the 28 I was getting in a small car. Now I am not just another follower in a Focus I am leading the pack.

Very Nice Sedan
By Theron on 01/22/08 17:46 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the largest and most comfortable car I've ever had. It's the basic SE version but with the 3.5L engine/5AT upgrade. This is a really roomy car! Despite the chopped off styling its not at all cramped inside. The interior is pretty simple and plain looking but I like it a lot, especially the old school straight across dashboard. I chose this car over a similarly priced midsize sedan because I really enjoy the heavy and solid ride. You can also feel that it is well balanced and turns very easily. I'm getting 17mpg per tank in heavy city traffic commuting and 27 on highway trips at 70-80.

Wow What a car!
By Andy on 12/31/07 11:36 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most fun I have had driving a car since my very first car! The ride, handling and performance is top notch and I still have room for my family of three teenage kids! The ultimate muscle car performance with room for everything. I love the 60 - 90+ in a matter of seconds for passing! I have the RT with the Performace package which I highly recommend. Thank you Dodge for finally making a sedan with performance and styling!

Best car I have ever driven or owned
By Terry on 12/25/07 03:16 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive. I feel confident in heavy traffic. So smooth and quiet on acceleration that I find myself flying down the highway. It stops as fast as it accelerates and is very comfortable on long trips.

Awesome SRT-8
By Ron Nichols on 12/19/07 06:23 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car before gas went to $3.50 per gallon, but I would not hesitate to buy it again. It is an awesome car, beautiful, comfortable, attracts attention everywhere it goes, and with acceleration that shames any pont car. It is rated at 14/20 mpg but I always beat that. I average 20 in overall driving. Strictly interstate it will average 24-25 mpg. It is the most fun to drive of any car I've owned including a Cobra, a G-35, 2 SHO's, and a Grand Prix GTP. I only wish it was available with a 6-speed manual transmission.

You have to own it to understand
By Michael on 10/22/07 00:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I've never had so much fun driving a car before. It is a car for the open road . All I can say is I bought it in feb 07 and I have 17000 miles on it. Love my Dodge.

Welcome Back from Iraq Present
By SFC_Charger on 10/13/07 20:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got Back from Iraq and the wife let me get a new car..Got me the Black RT. Just added a K&N Cold air...wow..31 Highway 19 city...looks great, room for the family, with the intake this monster growls. I have the B A speaker package and the stereo sounds great, still need the Kicker 10" for the trunk. Move over Mustang this monster is for real. Should have gotten the Nav system. After market upgrades are plentiful and cheap. This car has totally erased any possibilty of a mid life crisis. I get looks from everybody. Especially all the cute lite 2.7L and 3.5L/SXTs...gotta have the Hemi Best bargain out there. The price per enjoyment ratio is awesome....get one today!