Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

3.5L All The Way
By Sean B

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 07 SXT for a little over a year, and I've got to say that I'm about as happy as I thought I would be with it. This car is big, mean and downright commanding. If four-doors is the only reason people don't like this car, obviously they haven't driven one. Seeing isn't believing, driving is. The 07 has a step on the new models, since they down-tuned the engines to save on fuel, but with 250 across the board, that car has absolutely no problems moving. If you're going to buy one, I strongly suggest finding one with the 3.5L, you won't be sorry.

Perfect amount of engine for everyday use, wonderful cabin space, big trunk, aggressive styling

Tighten the boat-like turn radius, Add turn locks to prevent grinding. Also, it doesn't like the cold very well!

Take the 2.7L off the market!!!!!!!!
By Sarge

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After buying this car and riding in a friends RT, I should have gotten the RT or SRT8.. Yes the price was nice for a new car but, what was Dodge thinking?? No ABS on the SE and a 2.7L that can hardly pull itself out of the way???(Saves tires I guess). My friend tells me how his RT gets 15-20 around town (depnding on his foot) and a nice 25-30 on the highway.. This 2.7 is getting 12-17 in town and 21 on highway no matter how it is driven. What gives??? Anyway if you want a Charger >>>>>Get nothing lower than the SXT and you will be very happy... Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to give this to my highschooler, it is big, safe and SLOW!!!

The looks

DO AWAY WITH THE SE MODEL.....

I Never Knew It Would Be Like This
By Keith

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I had been looking for a Charger for my wife. I saw this SRT 8 at the dealer so I thought I would test it. It was my 1st test drive of the SRT 8. I had to hold my smiles back when I got back to the dealer office. I rated the fuel economy at 9 and that number is based on muscle car economy. I'm averaging about 20 mpg on the highway and that number would be hard to beat for such a powerful engine.

6.1 Hemi...plain and simple is my favorite. Next would be the exterior design. Challenger proponents give me a hard time with the sedan styling..but any sedan that can give a "sucking seat" effect deserves some lee way.

The steering wheel mounted controls aren't very intuitive. Things like the cruise control and scrolling through settings and readings take some getting used to. But I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing one!

great car
By kc

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first mopar product in 48 years and you cant get a better choice for the money, it rides great, it looks great and is easy to own, with lots of room for upgrades.

roomy comfort interior and smooth ride.

better fuel mileage

Beautiful
By Ryan L

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently totaled my 08' Mazda 6 so I have been car shopping for a while now. I can honestly say that having an infant daughter, This car is everything I wanted and more. It's Sporty but can also fit a family inside. It hauls major when I need to gas it in front of the guys but also comfortable as a cloud. If you're looking for a Safe Reliable sharp looking car. The Charger is the way to go.

The Boston Acoustics System, The Look and the overall interior space of the car.

Change location of the cruise control as it is awkward coming from a car with it on the steering wheel.

• SUV