Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

I Never Knew It Would Be Like This
By Keith

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I had been looking for a Charger for my wife. I saw this SRT 8 at the dealer so I thought I would test it. It was my 1st test drive of the SRT 8. I had to hold my smiles back when I got back to the dealer office. I rated the fuel economy at 9 and that number is based on muscle car economy. I'm averaging about 20 mpg on the highway and that number would be hard to beat for such a powerful engine.

6.1 Hemi...plain and simple is my favorite. Next would be the exterior design. Challenger proponents give me a hard time with the sedan styling..but any sedan that can give a "sucking seat" effect deserves some lee way.

The steering wheel mounted controls aren't very intuitive. Things like the cruise control and scrolling through settings and readings take some getting used to. But I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing one!

great car
By kc

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first mopar product in 48 years and you cant get a better choice for the money, it rides great, it looks great and is easy to own, with lots of room for upgrades.

roomy comfort interior and smooth ride.

better fuel mileage

Beautiful
By Ryan L

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently totaled my 08' Mazda 6 so I have been car shopping for a while now. I can honestly say that having an infant daughter, This car is everything I wanted and more. It's Sporty but can also fit a family inside. It hauls major when I need to gas it in front of the guys but also comfortable as a cloud. If you're looking for a Safe Reliable sharp looking car. The Charger is the way to go.

The Boston Acoustics System, The Look and the overall interior space of the car.

Change location of the cruise control as it is awkward coming from a car with it on the steering wheel.

I'm a Charger Fan!
By Dodgefan

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 2 years and still am excited to get behind the wheel! It demonstrates the comfort of a luxury sedan, with the speed and agility of a sports car! What more could one want?

Comfort, acceleration, handling!

Wow - this seems petty - the turn signal and cruise controls are in the wrong place!!! :)

Charger SXT Perfect Blend of Everything!
By noneya bisnez

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After looking for a car months, I finally came home with the Charger SXT. That first night all I could do was look out the window at it gleaming. The car is heavy, and the drive is smooth. Acceleration with the 3.5L is more than enough to get "into trouble" with and conservative enough to return excellent fuel economy. The car looks beautiful and ferocious, and almost everyday someone stops me to tell me so. Older people think it is a Mustang for some reason... Bottom Line is this car is amazing. It's the perfect blend of all things. If your a dad looking for a car to take the family in, but also want morph into Kasey Kane when no one is looking... This is the car for you!

Exterior styling hands down. Everyone is completely hypnotized by this car. I know that look, before I bought mine... I had that look too.

The autostick is cool, but a fully manual 6 speed would basically turn this car into a fighter plane.