2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
3.5L All The Way
By Sean B on 11/20/09 15:52 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 07 SXT for a little over a year, and I've got to say that I'm about as happy as I thought I would be with it. This car is big, mean and downright commanding. If four-doors is the only reason people don't like this car, obviously they haven't driven one. Seeing isn't believing, driving is. The 07 has a step on the new models, since they down-tuned the engines to save on fuel, but with 250 across the board, that car has absolutely no problems moving. If you're going to buy one, I strongly suggest finding one with the 3.5L, you won't be sorry.

Take the 2.7L off the market!!!!!!!!
By Sarge on 10/23/09 12:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After buying this car and riding in a friends RT, I should have gotten the RT or SRT8.. Yes the price was nice for a new car but, what was Dodge thinking?? No ABS on the SE and a 2.7L that can hardly pull itself out of the way???(Saves tires I guess). My friend tells me how his RT gets 15-20 around town (depnding on his foot) and a nice 25-30 on the highway.. This 2.7 is getting 12-17 in town and 21 on highway no matter how it is driven. What gives??? Anyway if you want a Charger >>>>>Get nothing lower than the SXT and you will be very happy... Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to give this to my highschooler, it is big, safe and SLOW!!!

great car
By kc on 08/24/09 18:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first mopar product in 48 years and you cant get a better choice for the money, it rides great, it looks great and is easy to own, with lots of room for upgrades.

Beautiful
By Ryan L on 08/18/09 23:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently totaled my 08' Mazda 6 so I have been car shopping for a while now. I can honestly say that having an infant daughter, This car is everything I wanted and more. It's Sporty but can also fit a family inside. It hauls major when I need to gas it in front of the guys but also comfortable as a cloud. If you're looking for a Safe Reliable sharp looking car. The Charger is the way to go.

I'm a Charger Fan!
By Dodgefan on 06/02/09 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 2 years and still am excited to get behind the wheel! It demonstrates the comfort of a luxury sedan, with the speed and agility of a sports car! What more could one want?

Charger SXT Perfect Blend of Everything!
By noneya bisnez on 05/26/09 09:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After looking for a car months, I finally came home with the Charger SXT. That first night all I could do was look out the window at it gleaming. The car is heavy, and the drive is smooth. Acceleration with the 3.5L is more than enough to get "into trouble" with and conservative enough to return excellent fuel economy. The car looks beautiful and ferocious, and almost everyday someone stops me to tell me so. Older people think it is a Mustang for some reason... Bottom Line is this car is amazing. It's the perfect blend of all things. If your a dad looking for a car to take the family in, but also want morph into Kasey Kane when no one is looking... This is the car for you!

so pretty it hurts to look at
By L.T. on 03/03/09 17:07 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My co-worker described it better than I ever could have when I parked my new black charger in our lot. "It's so pretty it's hard to look at, but it looks like it might eat all the cars". nuff said?

Highly Disappointed
By Christine on 02/13/09 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love the look and performance of my 2007 Dodge Charger SXT. However, transmission problems have come to light that make this vehicle very unsafe. While traveling on the highway and accelerating to pass, the transmission has locked up or something and the car loses power. I have had to coast to the side of the road, stop the car, and restart it to reboot the computer.

Lovin' it
By Nick on 12/17/08 00:05 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great car. Coming from a Mazda 626 ('01) and prior an '01 Focus, the interior is spacious. I have a couple of bigger home boys and they sit comfortably. After the dealership threw in some 20" black and chrome rims, it looks great with my gray and black tinted windows. Wish I could have afforded the V-8, but when gas was 4.75+ a gallon, I knew it was a good buy. Very quick off the start. My wife can easily fit all our kids in there which is nice when I have to use the Durango for the snow. I highly suggest it, whether it be the V-6 to the Daytona version, the Charger is the way to go. I have driven the Daytona and boy, that is a car to be driven

Beauty AND the Beast
By Tony on 10/20/08 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the R/T with 33,000km, so far, did 2 oil changes at the dealer, the car is amazingly quiet and comfortable on the highway, Chrysler did a good job air-sealing this beast. Even on local roads when idling, you can barely hear that the engine is running. i get 8 L/100 km on the highway and about 15 L/100 km local, every time i fill it i get an average displayed around 13 L/100 km, now remember I drive agressively, so it's higher than regular. I did quite a bit of research before purchasing, and it's the best purchase i've ever made in my life!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.